300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical exam

I was just wondering when you take the medical exam what kinds of hearing test do they use? is it just the pure tone ?

When I took my medical test, I was placed in a sound proof booth at the doctors office. They put a set of head phones on my and handed me a button, every time I heard a sound I pressed the button. The sounds were tones that would range in from high pitched to low pitched. Some were BARELY audible. Thats it, no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ewufan
      When I took my medical test, I was placed in a sound proof booth at the doctors office. They put a set of head phones on my and handed me a button, every time I heard a sound I pressed the button. The sounds were tones that would range in from high pitched to low pitched. Some were BARELY audible. Thats it, no problems.

Not to hijack you thread, but what other kinds of tests did they perform while you had you medical test?

thanks

Comment

I just took my medical a month ago, and during the 2 hour medical check, they performed on me:

In order:

height and weight measurement
        Drug test
        Chest X-Ray
        EKG
        Hearing test
        Vision test
        Got a tentanus shot form the nurse
        The doctor then came in and reviewed the form i had to fill out before the examination which is just a questionarie on your health problems.

Pretty easy, you have nothing to worry about. I got the call from my BI 3 weeks later after the exam and got the job.

Good luck to you!,,you are almost there!!
        Last edited by Swole2005; 06-27-2005, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swole2005
          I just took my medical a month ago, and during the 2 hour medical check, they performed on me:

In order:

height and weight measurement
          Drug test
          Chest X-Ray
          EKG
          Hearing test
          Vision test
          Got a tentanus shot form the nurse
          The doctor then came in and reviewed the form i had to fill out before the examination which is just a questionarie on your health problems.

Pretty easy, you have nothing to worry about. I got the call from my BI 3 weeks later after the exam and got the job.

Good luck to you!,,you are almost there!!
          I am suprised you didnt have blood work done-- Most I have seen say they have blood work done..

Comment

I had all of the tests as Swole2005 but I had:
            Urine analysis for everything
            Hepatitis B series
            Hernia test
            Fit tested for TB mask
            I did have my blood drawn as well

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3760 users online. 242 members and 3518 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X