300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical & Psych

I received my conditional job offer and I have my medical & psych coming up. I was curious if they look into your medical history or just have you fill out a medical history form. I'm also curious about family history. Is this relevant and is it a question they ask? As far as the psych, I've heard seeing a shrink can be an auto DQ, is this true? I saw one a couple times when I was down about ending my baseball career in college. Thanks for the help.

Yes they can auto DQ but don't worry about seeing a shrink because you were a little down when ending your b-ball career. Heck, I'd expect you to be a little down ending it and talking it over with somebody shows maturity as I'm sure a lot of people just start hitting the bottle instead.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7789 users online. 362 members and 7427 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X