300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Pd

Could someone advise me what the specifics of working for Tampa PD are, in regards to where you have to live and still be eligible for a take home. Also i'm comparing salaries with overtime etc... how does it look for your first year ...is your base pay it or is there ample oppurtunities to make the dough if you want to...OT, details etc.... thanks for the help...
    "You guys really do have a quota to meet, don't ya"
    "Actually ma'am I don't have a quota, I'm free to write as many citations as I'd like"

BLSDADDY,

Have u applied yet? I'm in the process with them right now.

Comment

PM me if you have specific questions - I can probably answer a lot of your questions...
      Last edited by Jelly Donuts; 06-20-2005, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I only just applied. I was told that I couldn't apply until I became Florida Certified and now I find out that was necessarily true. Anyways I just applied on-line last week.
        "You guys really do have a quota to meet, don't ya"
        "Actually ma'am I don't have a quota, I'm free to write as many citations as I'd like"

Comment

Originally posted by BLSDADDY
          Could someone advise me what the specifics of working for Tampa PD are, in regards to where you have to live and still be eligible for a take home. Also i'm comparing salaries with overtime etc... how does it look for your first year ...is your base pay it or is there ample oppurtunities to make the dough if you want to...OT, details etc.... thanks for the help...
          In RE the take home policy, i'm not sure.. Salary, OT, availability, etc is great. Lots of off-duty details available here. It's my understanding from speaking with officers and recruits that Tampa PD and Hillsborough Co Sheriffs Office (the county that encompasses Tampa) are two of the hardest agencies to get on with in FL because of the great pay, the wonderful areas to live in and a really good administration. I'm in the academy now for HCSO, and we have 10 TPD recruits in with us. I'll try and find the answer to your take home car policy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6512 users online. 303 members and 6209 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X