X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCREWED
    replied
    Ok, 1 to 1 lol.

debbiedootson What the F does that do for me? I didn't see anything regarding my question in howtobecomeapeaceofficerdotcom. Maybe I missed it. And our academy staff is prohibited from giving references to students.

Leave a comment:

• wayno1806
    replied
    call 1-800-debbiedootson, truck driving school. Focus on the academy. Don't worry too much about a job offer. If it comes, it comes. Don't call them, they will call you.

Focus on being a top recruit and make yourself the best recruit possible. The academy staffs will recommend you for hire if your good.

visit. www.*****************************

Leave a comment:

• Gil
    replied
    Originally posted by SCREWED
    I'm in the 5th week of a 12 week academy and just had my first interview with a local sheriff's department. As far as I can tell it went well but I'm not sure what I should do now, if anything, regarding contact with said department. Do I send a follow up letter? Phone call? Should I just wait until august when I complete the academy and send my credentials then?
    Personally, and I'm only speaking for me and what I would do. Immediately send a follow up letter thanking them for the interview, and expressing your desire to become a member of their agency. Also, I wouldn't wait until August for a phone call, but wait a week or two after the letter. Demonstrate to them how badly you want the position, but don't get over zealous either. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• SCREWED
    started a topic After the interview what do I do?

After the interview what do I do?

I'm in the 5th week of a 12 week academy and just had my first interview with a local sheriff's department. As far as I can tell it went well but I'm not sure what I should do now, if anything, regarding contact with said department. Do I send a follow up letter? Phone call? Should I just wait until august when I complete the academy and send my credentials then?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3402 users online. 246 members and 3156 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X