300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the interview what do I do?

I'm in the 5th week of a 12 week academy and just had my first interview with a local sheriff's department. As far as I can tell it went well but I'm not sure what I should do now, if anything, regarding contact with said department. Do I send a follow up letter? Phone call? Should I just wait until august when I complete the academy and send my credentials then?
    "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Jesus
    Matthew 11:28

Originally posted by SCREWED
    I'm in the 5th week of a 12 week academy and just had my first interview with a local sheriff's department. As far as I can tell it went well but I'm not sure what I should do now, if anything, regarding contact with said department. Do I send a follow up letter? Phone call? Should I just wait until august when I complete the academy and send my credentials then?
    Personally, and I'm only speaking for me and what I would do. Immediately send a follow up letter thanking them for the interview, and expressing your desire to become a member of their agency. Also, I wouldn't wait until August for a phone call, but wait a week or two after the letter. Demonstrate to them how badly you want the position, but don't get over zealous either. Good luck.
    "Life should be a mission and adventure, not just a mere existence"

Comment

call 1-800-debbiedootson, truck driving school. Focus on the academy. Don't worry too much about a job offer. If it comes, it comes. Don't call them, they will call you.

Focus on being a top recruit and make yourself the best recruit possible. The academy staffs will recommend you for hire if your good.

visit. www.*****************************
      Good Luck and Test Well!
      Author of: How to become a peace officer by Wayne LeQuang (google it)

L.B.P.D. Academy #75
      6 month of pain, for a 30 year career.

visit: youtube.com "Black Monday" Great Video from LASD.

Comment

Ok, 1 to 1 lol.

debbiedootson What the F does that do for me? I didn't see anything regarding my question in howtobecomeapeaceofficerdotcom. Maybe I missed it. And our academy staff is prohibited from giving references to students.
        "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Jesus
        Matthew 11:28

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10838 users online. 501 members and 10337 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X