Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll see what happens, ill keep you guys posted, thanks for the support.

Comment

Re

Thanks for that link, Wayno1806
      "Life should be a mission and adventure, not just a mere existence"

Comment

I really enjoyed having you Coasties aboard when we did a CRACK PAC in 92 on the USS Texas. You guys taught me a lot.

Originally posted by depcaus
        I am not promoting the military but my time in the USCG as a Federal boarding officer looked pretty good on a application. Hope all goes well in sunny Florida, some days I miss it.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
          I really enjoyed having you Coasties aboard when we did a CRACK PAC in 92 on the USS Texas. You guys taught me a lot.
          Kinds words. Thanks, I had some great experiences with the Navy in the Carib in Joint OPS. Nice to hear someone else that realizes we are all on the same team. Take care.

Comment

I think you guys posted in the wrong section... lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8708 users online. 396 members and 8312 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X