• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking 4 A Fed Job Look In Here

http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/
    GOOD LUCK
    live everyday as if it your last...because one day it will be

just a repost so the folder stays on the front page.. No need for people to ask How do I get a fed job again and having to start another post

Comment

Originally posted by sob153
      just a repost so the folder stays on the front page.. No need for people to ask How do I get a fed job again and having to start another post

how about hooking me with some inside connections instead?
      Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by GPOC
        how about hooking me with some inside connections instead?
        GPOC I would love to but I'm No way near the top of the chain . Did you ever try for MD local or State Police

Comment

GPOC I would love to but I'm No way near the top of the chain . Did you ever try for MD local or State Police

panel interview with SSUD tomm, POST for Captitol Police yesterday,...app. in for PG Park Police and NSA and MPD right now but as far as MD.,not yet
          Leave Space Empty

Comment

panel interview with SSUD tomm, POST for Captitol Police yesterday,...app. in for PG Park Police and NSA and MPD right now but as far as MD.,not yet
            I worked DC area a while back. In MY opinion US Park Police does the most (FED Agency other than of course MPD). They have full jurisdiction in DC and can enforce in VA and MD. FPSP is simular except FPSP has 300 ft in all directions from thier properties. (in the downtown area its all of the downtown area) In VA and MD they have properties out there as well.
            Good Luck with the interview
            Last edited by sob153; 06-20-2005, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I worked DC area a while back. In MY opinion US Park Police does the most (FED Agency other than of course MPD). They have full jurisdiction in DC and can enforce in VA and MD. FPSP is simular except FPSP has 300 ft in all directions from thier properties. (in the downtown area its all of the downtown area) In VA and MD they have properties out there as well.
              Good Luck with the interview

What is FPSP?
              Leave Space Empty

Comment

What is FPSP?
                Federal Protective Service PD
                Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian
                  Federal Protective Service PD

thanx chief
                  Leave Space Empty

Comment

fed jobs

Check out usajobs an OPM web site, Also check out the VA police, Alot of red tap but a good job and depending on where you live the pay is pretty good. I live in MD and work in DC. A pretty godd dept here at VA police in DC

Comment

Originally posted by fedcop64
                      Check out usajobs an OPM web site, Also check out the VA police, Alot of red tap but a good job and depending on where you live the pay is pretty good. I live in MD and work in DC. A pretty godd dept here at VA police in DC
                      That is what the link is at the top Any way sorry GPOC for the long awaited response but wash with that evil avatar is quite right DUDE STOP STARING........ GREAT AGENCY..Emergency Response Team, K-9, Bike Patrol, Vending Squad, Foot and Sector Patrol, DC and FED tickets. the only problem is that they rarely hire from the outside (civilian with no G backround)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7461 users online. 369 members and 7092 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X