300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Bureau of Prisons

Hey i just applied to FBOP and was wondering if anyone had any insight to the hiring process, how long it takes. The good places to work, the bad ones and things like that.

Originally posted by thepowerhouse
    Hey i just applied to FBOP and was wondering if anyone had any insight to the hiring process, how long it takes. The good places to work, the bad ones and things like that.
    When I was a Uniform Fed in NY, I worked close with them on the NYTTOC. I also applied to them prior to becoming a uniformed FED. You send in the application, next is interview then other testing. I had a choice of 1. Federal Protective Service Police, 2 INS Deportation Officer and 3 BOP Correction Officer.. I picked #1 and never looked back. Your
    live everyday as if it your last...because one day it will be

Comment

how can i get into what yer doing?

Comment

Originally posted by thepowerhouse
        how can i get into what yer doing?
        I left FPSP 2 years ago and I am in another FED position. FPSP was transfered out of GSA after 911 and put into DHS/ICE They RARELY hire from the public. Most of the time they hire from within the GOV. Check the web site i posted earlier. Click series type in 0083, grade 1 - 10, the place (anwhere in US) and then click no or yes (prior fed). Then search. when it is done, all of the Police Jobs within your search criteria will show. Click on the one you want and either apply on line or send a resume.
        Good luck
        live everyday as if it your last...because one day it will be

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5989 users online. 264 members and 5725 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X