Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re

m_chevy,

I grew up in Louisiana, but left a long time ago. I also served in the USMC as well in the early to mid '80s and spent time at Pendleton. At one point, I considered moving back to La., and was going to apply to NOPD, Baton Rouge PD and EBRSD, but I ended up staying in the Northeast since I took a non-enforcement job with the feds. I am currently in the process for PA St Police. Don't know how things will go there, but may consider heading to Ca. I have family in L.A., Bakersfield and the Sacremento area, so it won't be as if though I'm out there alone. I take it you enjoy it in Ca.
    Gil
    "Life should be a mission and adventure, not just a mere existence"

Comment

If your thinking about CA at all then join my group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicpolice/
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

All the gold, in California........

If you want serious, professional law enforcement training and experience, there is no doubt, CA is the place to be. It is a balls out, no bull**** experience. Especially in SoCal.

Also--- you couldn't pay me enough to work for the NOPD. Tough job, too much BS
        If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an ***** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8935 users online. 433 members and 8502 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X