300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hernando County Sheriffs Office

Hello I am thinking about applying to Hernando county sheriffs office in Florida. Can anyone tell me there hiring process. I looked at the website didnt find any information on the hiring steps.
    Officer Schilling ]

I havn't heard of anything about Hernando, but Pasco-Hernando Community College is terrible for receiving and returning phone calls. I can't recall ever having been so unimpressed with any organization. I figure if they won't even return my phone call about admin., what is their academy like?

Try going on Hernando's Civil Service website.

Comment

PHCC Academy

Originally posted by Supe
      I havn't heard of anything about Hernando, but Pasco-Hernando Community College is terrible for receiving and returning phone calls. I can't recall ever having been so unimpressed with any organization. I figure if they won't even return my phone call about admin., what is their academy like?

Try going on Hernando's Civil Service website.
      I attended the academy at PHCC. I found them to be extremely helpful, especially the Director, Mr. Griffith.. They have opened a new training facilicty at the Dade City campus, which is very nice.

If you are really interested, go to the campus and meet with them in person. Don't rely on phone calls or email.

Comment

Pasco Hernando CC's website looked great, and I actually emailed Griffith personally after not receiving any return calls. I didn't get a response by email either. The website was informative about the new driving and shooting range, but it didn't have when the academy had it's next start date.

I don't mean any disrespect to any of the officers that were trained there.

Is anyone familiar with thier schedules?

Comment

I belive there process is:
          Application
          Oral Board
          Background
          Phyisical
          Pysch
          VSA
          Not 100% sure but I think thats it.

Comment

Supe

Supe,
            PM Sent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7416 users online. 380 members and 7036 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X