300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irving, TX PD

Hello, I'm a recent college grad, I've applied with the Irving PD, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this department? What insight can you give on the hiring process. Any thought, comments or sly remarks are welcome!

I went to the academy with someone who now works there. He really likes it. However, they gets tons of apps becaue of the pay. They can afford to be selective. If you have a cert and experience, that will help. Did you go to Sam?

Comment

no, I went to A&M, did you attend the NTCOG police academy?? What was that like?
      Last edited by MRG0901; 05-21-2005, 08:48 PM.

Comment

NCTCOG academy was great.... word of warning... "DO NOT TOUCH RED GUN - DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN POLITICS IN CLASSROOM"

Comment

Have heard good things about Irving PD. I applied for Lewisville, but didn't get in, currently in process with Dallas PD. Good luck with Irving.

Comment

I know a couple of rookies with Irving and they like it. Good pay and some areas of high activity. A few other top notch departmets in the DFW area such as Plano, Frisco and Addison are hiring now as well.
            Last edited by Northtechsan; 05-30-2005, 10:12 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3122 users online. 190 members and 2932 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X