300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle PD

Does anybody here work for SPD? Is it a good department? Is it bogged down in political correctness? If you work there I would like to know the answer to these question as well if you like the city or not. Thanks.

Originally posted by savage4presiden
    Does anybody here work for SPD? Is it a good department? Is it bogged down in political correctness? If you work there I would like to know the answer to these question as well if you like the city or not. Thanks.

Seattle is a cool area to live in and a nice city. But if you want to be a cop here, do yourself a huge favor and go to the suburbs.
    Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian
      Seattle is a cool area to live in and a nice city. But if you want to be a cop here, do yourself a huge favor and go to the suburbs.
      What sort of opinion do you have of seattle's PD that makes you suggest I look at another dept.?

Comment

I think he meant the citizentry...view of seattle cops.....you can only be treated like c*ap and second guessed so many times.
        "here's to us and those like us .....damn few left"

Comment

Originally posted by savage4presiden
          They were here in my city recruiting in '00 or '01. We had a few people leave. Two have since returned and got their jobs back. A third went over to the FD in Seattle, but his wife got on as a dispatcher (she was a dispatcher here too.) Neither of the two had anything good to say, and said the citizenry really hammered the cops after WTO.

Comment

Exactly. Seattle is a far left city with a far leftist government. They care more for the bums then they do for their police officers. That's the short of it, I can give you my laundry list if you want to PM me.
            There are PLENTY of suburbs here that are great to work for, and can offer you whatever you want out of a career without all of the hassle. If you're just trying to get into LE, then go ahead and test with Seattle. If you do get hired, you can always bail after a couple years if you don't like it.
            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9548 users online. 340 members and 9208 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X