300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Employment in GA.

I am a Certified Police Officer in Arkansaswith over five yrs. in the job and would like to find a law enforcement job in GA. hopefully around the Atlanta area. I have family in Loganville and am looking to move around there. Any help would be great.

Originally posted by ARKlaw
    I am a Certified Police Officer in Arkansaswith over five yrs. in the job and would like to find a law enforcement job in GA. hopefully around the Atlanta area. I have family in Loganville and am looking to move around there. Any help would be great.
    There are numerous agencies hiring around the Atlanta area. Pretty much pick one and check their website. Currently Atlanta, Fulton Co. S.O. and P.D., Forest Park, etc. I know are hiring. East Point as well. All you would have to do upon getting hired is submit your post certification training from Arkansas and if P.O.S.T. accepts it, you will take a 200 hour abridged academy to receive your Georgia Certification. If you have any specific questions on certain agencies, pm me . Good luck
    God created some police officers perfect, the rest he put in cars.

Comment

Whats up bro, I made a website for ya'll that shows whos hiring in GA(Primarily Metro ATL)... The information is totally free. www.gapolicejobs.com I found 64 agencies that are hiring.

Comment

Thanks

Hey Guy's Thank you for all the help, from this I should be able to find something. Thanks again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8234 users online. 354 members and 7880 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X