300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nypd

Hello. I have a couple of questions about the NYPD. I currently live in North NJ and I was thinking about applying. I have heard many horror stories about this department and the low, low pay. I have wanted to become a cop my whole life but getting on in NJ is extremly difficult. Are their any guys on here currently on the job with NYPD that like it? do you have fun on the job? Do you at least get a car somtimes? Thanks for your input because this would be a big choice for me to move over and be an NYPD officer. Thanks guys

Go to a forum called NYPD Rant or do a search for it. Then ask that question, when i did they all said "do not waste your time here and the pay sucks".I am also from NJ and looking in PA, DE, and MD where the pay is better and so in the quality of living. NYPD is my last resort.Hope this helps

Comment

i'm from NJ I moved to TX to be police, now i'm trying to take my experience and go back up the east coast. Have you found anyplace worth trying for?

Comment

well I do have sixty credits, and I am TX certified with over 1000 hours of training. NJ will waiver the academy, but the trick is finding a dept. That will except the out of state transfer.... most places you have to live just to apply, I have no idea where to find those places..

Comment

o yeah thanks for the web link!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7441 users online. 290 members and 7151 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X