Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh oh. I had a warrant out for my arrest in Louisiana.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JML65
    I am going to give her a call on Monday. I do want the contact information so I can fix this.

I can't go into the Air Force with a warrant on my record, so I hope they are allowed to put 2 and 2 together.

usafcop - Where are you stationed at. I am in SF, getting out officially on the 18th. I was at Hill for 6 years, but deployed 6 times.
    Currently at Pease (ANGB) (active) going to CLear AFS
    RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

JML, Stay positive. Your BI wants you to succeed too.

One thing you may want to try is the ASU legal clinic. They have third year law students doing pro-bono work supervised by law professors. They do a good job, so check it out.

Good luck man.

Comment

I hope so.

OFF TOPIC -
        cliffs - crazy day at work

At least I started selling cars today. It was funny, I went to get a vehicle with a customer and it wasn't there (the vehicle was about 175 yards away).

After that, I was sent across the street to get keys to another one. I couldn't get keys because I didn't have my badge (I was 30 minutes new). So, after I finally got keys, I brought the vehicle over.

We went for a test drive. About 1 block from the dealership at the Citgo, we switched over so the wife could drive. As soon as we pulled to the downslope of the stations exit, it ran out of gas.

Her large husband and I pushed the vehicle to the pump and I put 10 bucks of my own money into it (I will get it back).

Needless to say, I didn't quite get my sale.

Comment

warants

i also went through the same thing,i had a warrant in ny and found out about it when i applied at the prison.i called albany ny.paid a fine of 500.00 and was cleared under technicality.the warrant was for 6 unpaid non-reg,speeding.be honest we all do stupid stuff as a kid.take responsability and get er done...
          ASK YOURSELF IF YOU FEEL LUCKY,THEN RUN.

Comment

Why don't you call the DA's Office and ask them to look at your file. Just because you your listed as having a warrant, dosen't mean all the paper work in your casefile isn't correct. You never know it could be just that simple.
            Que Pasa Loco

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10751 users online. 381 members and 10370 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X