300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking 4 Job in Texas PD

Hello, I live in California and I am currently a peace officer there. I am looking to relocate back to Texas my home State, due to price of homes in California. Does any one know of any Texas PD's or Sheriffs looking to hire. I would prefer medium to small town PD's, but I can't get to picky. I also curious about what books are best to study with for the TECLOSE test. Any help in these area would be helpful Thanks....Smurf.......
    "Inside the ring or out. It doesn't really matter wether your get knock down or not. What you do after does."

Texas law enforcement jobs can be found here. I will be surprised if the Texas pension system has reciprocity with CalPERS.

http://www.tml.org/classifieds_safety.html

I believe TECLOSE has a website that explains about what is required to qualify out of state officers. I just don't remember where it is. Sorry.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Response

I thank you, the response to my question...I was able to locate the TECLOSE site and download the appilcation for out of state officers...Thnx again...smurf..
      "Inside the ring or out. It doesn't really matter wether your get knock down or not. What you do after does."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6247 users online. 290 members and 5957 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X