300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assessment Centers

I would like to know if anyone has any information on what to expect in an assessment center, I have some coming up in wisconsin. Thank you

What's an 'assessment center'?
    Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

I currently know of 3 departments that use them Fort Atkinson, UW madison, Oshkosh. If I knew I wouldn't be asking.

Comment

Candog,

I am not from Wisconsin so I am not familiar with your testing procedures. But this is information that I found regarding the Assessment Center off a different WI PD Recruitment website.

[I]Written Assessments: There are three separate short assessments, with the first assessment having a 1-

Comment

I work very closely with the UW Madison PD, but I've never heard anyone refer to something called an assessment center. Perhaps that is someplace outside the PD that administers the written (and maybe physical) testing in the early stages of application. The only department I ever applied to that required a written test et al was Madison, and they ran their own.
          Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

What department is sponsoring the assessment center? Several Wisconsin Law Enforcement Agencies host assessment centers as a component of the hiring process. While they could include numerous law enforcement tasks/ duties

Comment

I think that common sense would say that an "assement center" is just that, a place where someone can go to see if they make the cutoff to become a LEO

Just my 2 cents

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9958 users online. 376 members and 9582 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X