300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
    Here is an article that is more recent than your stats. Read the entire article carefully. It clearly state that the FBI says that Rochester does have the highest crime rate in New York State. Have fun I just love to debatehttp://www.democratandchronicle.com/...e26_news.shtml
    If you read the article you posted, you'll see that there's actually some debate about whether or not those statistics are correct - your article proves absolutely nothing.

When new statistics are released, I'll study those and form my own opinions again. Until then, there's no arguing with numbers.

Comment

Have you called all of your friends on the RPD yet? I'm still waiting...By the way, when exactly did you go through the hiring process?
      Aggression will save you when caution won't.
      -Kent Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2886
        Have you called all of your friends on the RPD yet? I'm still waiting...By the way, when exactly did you go through the hiring process?
        I have one friend in the RPD and I don't need to call him, I know I'm right. I went through in the spring/summer of 2004, off the December 2003 test.

Comment

Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
          I suppose I'd think it was stupid too if I ran my mouth and got proven wrong.
          I'm not even going to waste my time dignifying that with a response.
          Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by letshearit4blue
            I'm not even going to waste my time dignifying that with a response.
            Looks like you just did.

Comment

pathetic

This is pathetic, for all of you who keep this crap going, you shouldn't be going into Law Enforcement. If someone online who is supposed to be helping eachother out gets you that ****ed, then you should look for another line of work.........................

Comment

Originally posted by sheriff2004
                This is pathetic, for all of you who keep this crap going, you shouldn't be going into Law Enforcement. If someone online who is supposed to be helping eachother out gets you that ****ed, then you should look for another line of work.........................
                Who's ****ed? Certainly not me...

Comment

Emt

Then why do you keep responding like a smart ***...Go find a new site to play your games on...I think they have kid forums !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sheriff2004
                    Then why do you keep responding like a smart ***...Go find a new site to play your games on...I think they have kid forums !!!

Comment

Talk about controversy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11762 users online. 403 members and 11359 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X