Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been told that Detroit's #9 prct. is the busiest in the nation. When I rode there they had an on board computer which displayed priority and non priority calls. The units were all booked up for calls on their shift, before they even pulled out of the prct. parking lot. They said they have 20 min. to get to and call off of a complaint, then go to the next. Almost all the calls we went on were regarding weapons or shots fired. As you know I did not work there, but just imagine taking 20-30 calls like that on a daily basis.

Comment

When it was time for vacation you are ready to get the heck out of the area that's for sure. Yes, we would start the shift about 10-20 run behind. As for all the gun runs every run you go to is a gun run because they know the police will not come if there isn't a weapon.

Comment

where in IL,springfield,chicago? when are you moving and where in MI are you moving to?

Comment

Originally posted by SWATdude170
          where in IL,springfield,chicago? when are you moving and where in MI are you moving to?
          Chicago.. I'll be moving out once I get hired on. I'm still finishing up school out here before I start the process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4787 users online. 226 members and 4561 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X