Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marion County Sheriff Dept (Indianapolis)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marion County Sheriff Dept (Indianapolis)

I have a few concerned questions. Maybe someone out there can answer. I applied in 2003 for the sheriff department, went through the whole process, and got on their eligibility list. Now, two years later, I received a letter informing me that the eligibility list is going to expire, and they are starting a new hiring process. I was told the department didn't have any money and no one was hired off of the current hiring list, so why start a new process. Is this going to be a problem in the next hiring process. Does it take people two or three times being on the list to even get hired? Will my chances be better if I reapply, or is it too political? If anybody has any information on this matter, I would appreciate it.

I work for Marion County right now. Although I work in the Jail Div. I've been on their hire list twice. They make a new list every two years... money or not. I know that they have hired off the current list... they always Hire a few. There is a lot of competition for Marion. I've hear of people testing 6 time before getting on. Thats 12 years of testing. What I would do would... get on a smaller department and get ILEA. That would give you a better chance for Marion. I'm getting hired onto Monroe as we speak. What ever you decide... take the marion test again.
    Best of Luck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10501 users online. 358 members and 10143 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X