300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Va Beach

Has anyone applied or know anything about VA Beach Police? I have the Poly coming up and currently the Background MPO is calling everyone I know. Is it a good place to live ? work?

I know some guys there and they have a really squared away dept and a good academy. The city is nice and continues to grow so you will stay busy. Their is a alot of affordable housing in the tidewater area if you look. Good luck!

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      Last edited by Njw; 03-13-2005, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwjcw
        Has anyone applied or know anything about VA Beach Police? I have the Poly coming up and currently the Background MPO is calling everyone I know. Is it a good place to live ? work?
        It still amazes me to this day why people apply to departments they know nothing about, get near teh end of the process and then, only then begin to ask questions... . And I hope they didn't ask you "why do you want to work for us"? "What was the deciding benefactors involved for you to work here?"...etc...As far as I know with VA beach, Its an ok area to reside in, if you like the resort type town and dealing with crackheads, and as njw stated, the drunken seamen all the time. However the cost of living is pretty high, unless you want to live next to inmate #1234 at apt xyz...lol...have fun...
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5904 users online. 392 members and 5512 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X