• Show
Clear All

• Rascon3Romeo
    commented on 's reply
    7+ more classes this year.

• WillyZilly
    replied
    dryhjvgvjgvl
    Last edited by WillyZilly; 04-14-2021, 06:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rascon3Romeo
    replied
    In regards to upcoming uptp start dates. There are plenty, but not sure if that is public knowledge. I can at least say there are several more this year.

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    replied
    Does anyone know if if it as all possible to defer a FLETC start date if they offer you one?

Leave a comment:

• WillyZilly
    commented on 's reply
    Usually no word is good but 8 weeks is awfully long. I got a call a week after my poly.

• WillyZilly
    commented on 's reply
    There's one starting in May

• JamoStu
    replied
    And now I’m at almost 8 weeks since my Poly with no word lol.

Leave a comment:

• OCN_1
    commented on 's reply
    They are still running from what I’ve heard

• NYC1175
    replied
    I know this is a shot in the dark, but I have my UD poly in April. Any info on potential UPTP class start dates?

Leave a comment:

• Clashy212
    replied
    cheyfarris Yeah in the email it just said you’re eligible to reinterview on August 3rd. I’ll definitely do that since I know what to expect now. I think I know why I didn’t pass the first time

Leave a comment:

• cheyfarris
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think it has anything to do with college as you're not required to have a degree for UD. I applied when I was a junior and will be going to the academy before I graduate in May. But that is an awesome opportunity to reinterview so definitely take it.

• Clashy212
    commented on 's reply
    Really ? Is it that rare to be told to reinterview ? Yeah I’ll definitely go interview again I just didn’t know

• myman12
    replied
    Originally posted by Clashy212 View Post
    Hey guys I have a question. I am still in college and I graduate in may. I applied for USSS UD, got an interview and got told I didn’t pass. Here’s the kicker though. In the email , they said I’m am eligible to reinterview in 6 months. Do they say that to everyone or was I denied because I am still in college ? If anyone has experienced this let me know . I am probably going to reinterview .
    Man just go reinterview. They usually never do that lol so give it another shot.

Leave a comment:

• Clashy212
    replied
    Hey guys I have a question. I am still in college and I graduate in may. I applied for USSS UD, got an interview and got told I didn’t pass. Here’s the kicker though. In the email , they said I’m am eligible to reinterview in 6 months. Do they say that to everyone or was I denied because I am still in college ? If anyone has experienced this let me know . I am probably going to reinterview .

Leave a comment:

• workinghard2021
    replied
    It’s been over three months since my security interview, and I haven’t heard anything. I realize the process can take awhile, but, as a recent college grad with no insurance or support system, I can’t afford to wait hopefully by the phone for a call that apparently isn’t coming. I’m gonna accept another job offer. Best of luck to everyone else!!
    Last edited by workinghard2021; 03-01-2021, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3333 users online. 143 members and 3190 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X