Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you brother think positive you will get it.

Comment

• Is UD still accepting college grads? I'm interested in applying.

Comment

• NYC1175
        NYC1175 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can apply to UD for sure. Application is open through Sept 2021, go for it.

• slim8
        slim8 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for letting me know!

• Originally posted by slim8 View Post
      Is UD still accepting college grads? I'm interested in applying.

Comment

• My home interview is scheduled for next week... except it's a virtual home interview. Not really sure how that's going to work. Has anyone else had a virtual HI?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoingforUD View Post
          My home interview is scheduled for next week... except it's a virtual home interview. Not really sure how that's going to work. Has anyone else had a virtual HI?
          Not sure if you've had it already, but I had my virtual HI back in Nov via MS Teams. My wife and I spoke with the field office SA and a supervisory agent. It was more of a Q&A for my wife on what to expect and what my job would entail, but there were also things I wasn't aware of. While it was all very casual and informative, do wear a suit and be presentable; it's still an interview.

Comment

• GoingforUD
            GoingforUD commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the heads up. I just had it last Friday and it went great! Just waiting on the call.

• How long has everyone been waiting for their Poly call? I've completed my Security background Interview in the beginning of the month, and haven't heard a peep. I assume they've been busy due to recent events.

Comment

• NYC1175
            NYC1175 commented
            Editing a comment
            3 weeks so far

• JamoStu
            JamoStu commented
            Editing a comment
            I did my SI in October and waited about 3-4 weeks for the Polygraph call. They scheduled mine for next Wednesday the 3rd of February.

• i started my eqip but i having issues logging in has anyone had the same issues?

Comment

• NYC1175
            NYC1175 commented
            Editing a comment
            I had issues with my initial log in. Contact the EQip support email listed in the Eqip link email. They don't work on weekends, but you can contact them 0730 Monday morning. They fixed my issue within the hour, so it was a quick turnaround.

• I recently did my SUPER on 2/3/21. They did not really say when I could get the results. Any one else waiting longer than a week?

Comment

• Just got the call this morning! I'll be in Glynco May 5th for FLETC. I initially applied for the first time in the summer of 2018, so for all those that are in the process and it's seemingly taking forever, just stay the course and be diligent, your hard work will come to fruition.

Comment

• GoingforUD
              GoingforUD commented
              Editing a comment
              I re-applied. The first time I never heard back after submitting my e-qip, still not sure what happened.

• jt1993
              jt1993 commented
              Editing a comment
              Gotcha, I made it through ELAC - Super/SI, Poly, 2nd poly offered, then BQA'd before 2nd poly.

• 2september
              2september commented
              Editing a comment
              Did they remake you do any/all steps after reapplying?

• GoingforUD
              GoingforUD commented
              Editing a comment
              I only had to retake the SUPER interview which I had done previously. I did not have to retake the written.

• I had my Security Interview right before Christmas. I haven't heard anything back. I don't want to seem impatient to my recruiting office, but has anyone else had to wait this long/longer as of late? My process had been moving quickly prior to this.

Comment

• NYC1175
              NYC1175 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here! Security Interview in January, waiting on poly. I applied to both SA and UD.

• Just recently passed the UDEE. Should I expect an email or a phonecall to schedule the SUPER?

Comment

• NYC1175
              NYC1175 commented
              Editing a comment
              They'll get in touch by email

• slim8
              slim8 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks!!!!

• 2 weeks since my Polygraph and haven’t heard anything...it’s driving me crazy BC I’m just waiting on the slap in the face BQA email to come. I applied to both SA and UD so that Poly was for both. I keep hearing no news can be good news but then some get a random BQA months after lol. I still have Medical and obviously BI to complete so hopefully I hear something soon, good or bad.

Comment

• And it’s almost been 4 weeks now since my Poly with now word whatsoever lol. Not sure what to think now.

Comment

• Eliteforce
                Eliteforce commented
                Editing a comment
                There’s another guy in the SA forum who went 4 weeks without hearing and then a few days following his last post, he got the call. Be hopeful man!

• In regards to the above; do you "officially" know you passed the poly when they call about the B.I.?

Comment

• JamoStu
                JamoStu commented
                Editing a comment
                I’ve been told BI starting or scheduling Medical (if you haven’t completed it already obviously) is the sign you passed officially.

• NYC1175
                NYC1175 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the info JamoStu

• cheyfarris
                cheyfarris commented
                Editing a comment
                yes I was told by my polygrapher that if I heard nothing within two weeks, or my medical was scheduled (whatever happened first) that I passed.

• It’s been over three months since my security interview, and I haven’t heard anything. I realize the process can take awhile, but, as a recent college grad with no insurance or support system, I can’t afford to wait hopefully by the phone for a call that apparently isn’t coming. I’m gonna accept another job offer. Best of luck to everyone else!!
              Last edited by workinghard2021; 03-01-2021, 04:44 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5795 users online. 346 members and 5449 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X