Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides the printed paper that Pearson Vue gives indicating a Pass on the UDEE, are we supposed to get some email stating that we passed from the USSS? Or is the next email to expect related to scheduling the SUPER?

Comment

• Anthropologist
      Anthropologist commented
      Editing a comment
      I just got a PASS printed on a sheet of paper for the SAEE. I expect that they will send out invitations to the SUPER at some point.

• big_bob_69
      big_bob_69 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should get an email too.

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      So I guess the next email is the SUPER interview email. I also noticed that under the "Referred" in USA Jobs, it says "Your Application is Under Review" again. I assume it does this after every step?

• After my 2nd polygraph attempt, I got a call from the background investigator stating they’re initiating the background investigation.

I got a BQA before this 2nd polygraph opportunity. I did not receive a confirmation about the polygraph the 2nd time in regards to if I passed or not.. instead, I just get a call from the investigator stating he’s starting the BI.

The at home interview is next week, and the whole investigation packet is due within 2 weeks.

good luck lads, and ladies- don’t give up. I almost did many times and I am at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• NYC1175
      NYC1175 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love to see things like this. Congrats bro!

• Stay Frosty
      Stay Frosty commented
      Editing a comment
      Great to hear these things
      Last edited by Stay Frosty; 01-03-2021, 04:29 PM.

• Njones829
      Njones829 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats brother, at least you got another shot.

• Hey Guys,

Long time forum lurker. Current SS UD Process:

I was an ELAC attendee.

Took the poly on Friday. Was not told I passed or failed, however, was asked if I would consent to take a 2nd polygraph of which I accepted. The next afternoon received my BQA email.

I noticed Mudflapp has had similar things happen. I plan to re-apply today as a backup in case I don't end up getting a retake.

Don't lose hope, however, don't feel overconfident. My best advice to everyone.

Comment

• JamoStu
      JamoStu commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty sure a failed Poly with the USSS DQs you for life if I’m not mistaken.

• big_bob_69
      big_bob_69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I think it’s a permanent DQ. But another guy reapplied after failing and got an ELAC invite, so who knows anymore.

• jt1993
      jt1993 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those were the original answers I have found when looking into it. BQA Email stated nothing regarding re-applying. Just not sure why get the BQA or a permanent DQ after consenting to another poly. Who knows anymore....

• Hello,

I was hoping I can get some help.

I took my UDEE on November on the time frame and passed.

on December I received an email saying I failed to reply to my application.

so I called the recruit office in my area and explained that I took the test on time. He said they never received the notification from Pearson that I took the test. he told me to sent him and to headquarters the copy of the paper I received. I did.

I still haven't received any more information. I called headquarters to double check my status a week later, they said I had to wait. I called them another week later, they said to sent them the email but to another email they haven't received it. I did. its been a week since. I still haven't got anything back.

Is there anything else I could do? I just tried sending my info through another email incase that one is getting blocked or something.

I dont want to keep annoying them but I dont want to get kicked out of the application either.

Any suggestions?

Comment

• 2september
      2september commented
      Editing a comment
      You could reapply? Then HQ would see if you took your EE because I believe results are good for life. If the results didn’t process you’d just have to take it again anyways

• Hello,

First time posting, but just wanted to give my timeline, hopefully I'm close to the end of the process.

Applied: 02/20
    UDEE: Already took and passed (07/18)
    SUPER: Scheduled for 03/20 but postponed due to COVID... eventually took and passed 09/20
    Submitted E-QIP: 10/20
    Security Interview: 11/20
    Medical: 12/7/20
    Poly: 12/13/20
    Additional Medical Forms Requested: 12/15/20

I'm still gathering my additional medical info, but will have that done soon. I also heard that my background investigation has started cause my Dad got a call from an agent, but no background investigator has reached out to me yet.

Comment

• My timeline. I feel like it's moving really fast.

Applied: 11/17/20
      BQ email: 11/19/20
      UDEE: 12/11/20
      SUPER: 12/29/20
      EQIP: 12/31/20
      S.I. 1/6/21

Comment

• I was curious how long it took y’all to hear back about your super interview. I took mine back in November and have yet to hear anything. The field office I took it at said they are probably behind.

Comment

• GoingforUD
          GoingforUD commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it depends on your FO. I got my results back same day and I'm operating out of Phoenix FO.

• NYC1175
          NYC1175 commented
          Editing a comment
          My SUPER was 12/29, the conditional offer came on 12/31.

• I’m doing the Super next week what should I expect on the interview?

Comment

• NYC1175
          NYC1175 commented
          Editing a comment
          Look up "10 most common behavioral questions" and write down some answers to them drawing from your life experience. Answer in the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result). Don't sweat it, you'll be fine. Just be able to draw on life experiences to answer the questions they may ask you.

• I am now starting to make the uniformed sections of this blog aware of a resource for those who are looking at potential career broadening opportunities later on down the road (many uniformed officers make the switch to criminal investigations & make great 1811s due to their experience). The average starting age for 1811s usually hovers in the early 30s & for most, it is their second LEO job. Additionally, uniformed fed LEOs get to keep their retirement years, TSP contributions & often receive higher starting pay bands. I hope this is useful to everyone on this forum:

I run an online site that relates to all things "1811." It includes agency profiles, hiring advice, article links and videos pertaining to the Special Agent profession.

www.specialagents.org OR Type "Special Agents Blog" into Google

I currently have agency profiles for HSI, DEA, FBI, ATF, Secret Service, DSS, IRS CI, USPIS, NCIS and now OSI.

My goal is for this website to be a great resources for current, past and future special agents. Content suggestions (ie articles, links, books) are ALWAYS welcome as providing a central repository is the intended goal.

I wish the best to my fellow law enforcement officers; be proud of your service.
        Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 10.13.28 AM.png
        Last edited by specialagentblog; 01-08-2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• I got the call! I report to FLETC(GA) Jan 29th!

Here is my timeline...

Contacted via phone call by USSS May 5th, 2020. They actually called me to recruit me- very odd.

I do not have the exact date on which day I applied.

06/16/20 UDEE (Pass)

08/11/20 ELAC Invite

08/27/20 Submitted e-Quip forms

09/01/20 ELAC(SUPER/Security Interview)

9/23/20 Medical Exam

09/30/20 Polygraph # 1 (~6 hours long)

10/02/20 BQA E-mail

12/04/20 Received an email for an additional polygraph opportunity

12/09/20 Polygraph # 2 (~9 hours long)

12/15/20 Contacted to start Background investigation

12/23/20 Home Interview

12/31/20 Fingerprinted

01/06/21 The Call

Message me if you have any questions and I'll be glad to answer them. Good luck to all of those in the process, especially in regard to the polygraph. I'd love to see everyone here succeed.

Comment

• big_bob_69
            big_bob_69 commented
            Editing a comment
            So happy to see this. The FLETC date is soon too. Congrats!

You're still the only person I've seen this happen to, but the rest of us will keep our fingers crossed it's not the last time it happens lol

• Dguti
            Dguti commented
            Editing a comment
            If you don't mind me asking... what's your background? Have you been an officer for a while?

• Edit: Wrong thread.
          Last edited by brackish; 01-09-2021, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• big_bob_69
            big_bob_69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Wrong thread lol

• brackish
            brackish commented
            Editing a comment
            How did I manage that? Lol. Thanks.

• Good Day y'all.

So I found out that my application status is (Adjudicative Review Process). I did my Poly and Medical in early Oct 2020. I am a Veteran and from what I have read in this forum and the Secret Service SA forum, Is that Veterans are put into this "limbo" per say. I truly do not understand why or how long I will be waiting for an answer. I started my process in July 2020. Now almost halfway through the first month of 2021 still not new information. Anyone else in this forum going through or has been through this Adjudicative Review Process? This whole process and very discouraging.

Comment

• Rickydoowop28
            Rickydoowop28 commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn only 1.5 years!?! lol
            oh man how about you? Do you ask for updates on your application?

• NYC1175
            NYC1175 commented
            Editing a comment
            Why do you guys think it's like this for vets? Is it because of deployments and having lived in different parts of the country with duty station changes?

• 2september
            2september commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I’m around 6 months? My poly/HI was in February 2020 to give you an idea. I had to send additional medical paperwork but that got cleared sometime in the summer. Every time I call which now is about once a month I get the same answer.

Just speculating here but since there are a ton of laws protecting vets from “fair” federal employment, this is their way of denying vets especially those with point preference without actually denying them. Who knows. I’ve heard stories where applications from vets that are in adjudication have to be reviewed by certain members of Congress and they are so backed up and I know vets that fly through with no issues. At this point idk what to believe so it’s just a waiting game since no one has an answer

• cheyfarris
            cheyfarris commented
            Editing a comment
            Honestly I would just be patient. That most likely means they're starting your background. My process is in its 9th month and honestly you're moving way faster through yours than I did.

• : Edit wrong

Comment

• I just finished my super interview they said they’ll get back to me within 2 weeks.

Comment

• Srance99
              Srance99 commented
              Editing a comment
              If you’re anything like me you’ll be waiting for longer than 2 weeks. I’ve been waiting for over a month now and they told me they are super behind.

• I just got my conditional offer of employment email!!!!!

Comment

• Eliteforce
              Eliteforce commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats! I’m hoping I get one on Tuesday!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5349 users online. 313 members and 5036 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X