Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELAC: Tuesday, August 4th (SUPER and Security)
    Polygraph: Scheduled for Thursday, September 24th
    Medical: Scheduled for Friday, September 25th

Anyone else have it where they've already scheduled your medical before you've even taken the polygraph? I'm kind of curious. Is it because they have me on an expedited list and they have a class all ready set?

Thanks guys!

Comment

• Njones829
      Njones829 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats on passing the ELAC. My medical is scheduled for September 18th and my poly is October 7th in DC. I was surprised also that my medical came before the poly. I don’t know about any class dates but I’m sure they want to speed up the hiring process since a new president will be sworn in next year and new presidents travel a lot.

• fsi1212
      fsi1212 commented
      Editing a comment
      Njones829 that's a bold assumption lol

• Njones829
      Njones829 commented
      Editing a comment
      fsi1212 You’re right. It’s just a guess.

• big_bob_69
      big_bob_69 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s not a crazy thought. Some people are still flying through the process. Others are on track for 9-12 month hiring timelines.

Looks like those lucky enough to get ELACs are moving pretty quickly.

• Edited reply
    Last edited by Njones829; 09-13-2020, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone, is it normal to be scheduled for the polygraph a month and a half out, I'm processing out of DC FO and the scheduled me for late October.. just wondering if that's normal

I've already finished my medical & my drug test

Comment

• SouthernVbe
        SouthernVbe commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey mike, I find this very interesting.Have you heard anything or anyone else going through the process in this way? I just finished up my security interview and waiting on poly.

• 2september
        2september commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, they scheduled mine a month out pre covid. Also had to travel to a different city for mine.

• Is it normal to for the results after the super interview to take a while. I’m on my 10th business day and haven’t received anything, I did interview on the weekend and they said to expect a delay on the results i’m not sure if that’s normal..?

Comment

• What are the pros and cons of UD vs SA ?

Comment

• UnexpectedLE
        UnexpectedLE commented
        Editing a comment
        @Frosty: you gotta have good PT scores and it usually will take about a year or more, depending on the team. The time flies though.

• OCN_1
        OCN_1 commented
        Editing a comment
        frosty I know guys who graduated and within a month of going operational they were in the school for a speciality unit

• Stay Frosty
        Stay Frosty commented
        Editing a comment
        Can I pm you OCN_1?

• OCN_1
        OCN_1 commented
        Editing a comment
        frosty sure

• Finished up the Medical/Physical exam yesterday, and scheduled Polygraph next week(Sept 30th)!

2 things:
      Can anyone please give me advice on DC living? If given this position, what is best? Live a metro ride away from worksite? Or live out of the city and commute?

& How long will the background investigation take post-polygraph completion? Like realistically how long should I expect to wait to get the call after I completed all of the steps I can physically complete?

Feel free to private message if you want. Thank you.

Comment

• 2september
        2september commented
        Editing a comment
        No clue about DC.

My BI took 2-3 weeks from when my investigator contacted me to when he told me his deadline was. At the end of that was my HI where I was told to expect a call in the next 2 weeks since everything (my paperwork) was submitted to HQ. This was 6-7 months ago so take it for what it’s worth . There have been other applicants who got the call in the 2 week window post HI

• Submitted my e-quip this week, how long did y'all have to wait for the next step?

Comment

• UD-JS002-20
        Applied: 07/20/2020
        Test: 07/24/2020 (PASSED)
        SUPER: 09/24/2020 (COMPLETE)
        SUPER NOR: 09/25/2020 (FAILED)

I failed the SUPER. I can't say why due to signing the NDA, but I am eligible to reapply March 2021.

Comment

• AlmostReal
          AlmostReal commented
          Editing a comment
          That sucks dude :S Don't give up though.

• big_bob_69
          big_bob_69 commented
          Editing a comment
          At the rate they’re going you’ll catch back up to the rest of us if you apply in March.

• Scheduled Poly Today. Hope everyone is staying safe and moving along the process. Best of Luck

Comment

• Just got the BQA email

"We are fortunate to have many best-qualified applicants apply for this position; however, after careful consideration, I regret to inform you that you are no
          longer being considered for this position."

This was about 3 days after my poly, can I re apply right away? It doesn't say anything about waiting to reapply. I keep reading conflicting information.

Comment

• Taco_loco
            Taco_loco commented
            Editing a comment
            It probably means you failed the polygraph. There is a waiting period before reapplying something like 2 years. If you reapply right away, you will keep getting the BQA letter.

• Njones829
            Njones829 commented
            Editing a comment
            I got the same email as you. I sent a email to HR to find out when I can reapply.

• Just had my home interview on 9/30, they informed me that there will be FLETC classes running this October, December, and January. Anyone else get this far in the process and get scheduled for a class? I was told it's only one class per month right now so I'm hoping they don't fill up. Just waiting for that call!

Comment

• Stay Frosty
            Stay Frosty commented
            Editing a comment
            How was the HI ?

• rocksmile55
            rocksmile55 commented
            Editing a comment
            When was your security interview?

• Njones829
            Njones829 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats. I’m scheduled for my polygraph this week.

• David Butcher
            David Butcher commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you have an EOD date or anything? Did my home interview with the family Nov 6 and was told to expect the official final offer before Thanksgiving.

• Finished up drug test today.Have poly scheduled for the end of the month. Anyone else schedule medical prior to the poly?

Comment

• Stay Frosty
            Stay Frosty commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you schedule medical or did they call you ?

• Njones829
            Njones829 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I had my medical two weeks prior to my scheduled Poly.

Last edited by Njones829; 10-05-2020, 11:40 AM. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

• frosty about 2 hours and 2 agents came to my house and told me about the job and answered any questions my family and I had
            Last edited by Vcrowley97; 10-12-2020, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• rocksmile55 it was in March like right at the start of covid and then they went on a hiring freeze like the week after I had it and opened back up in August/ September. I'm done with the process but I probably would've been done a couple months ago if it weren't for covid

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6803 users online. 368 members and 6435 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X