Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No delay for me at least they are telling me to expect to leave soon that Fletc would be having another class soon

Comment

• Deleted......
      Last edited by mudflapp; 12-18-2020, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Njones829
        Njones829 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just had my ELAC interview on August 12th, I passed. I’m not worried about the shooting personally. Still seems rare that these situations happen to UD officers.

• Im thinking about appliying to us capitol & us secret service.
      I have heard the work life balance is pretty bad.. im currently 30+ no kids or wife from nj , so i could move no problem. “ home life” probably wont be an issue. Im currently looking to get on idc if they “glorified security guards” as i have heard. I need that check. The money is most appealing to me but that toxic management may not be worth it. Which is the leaser of two evil uniformed secret service or us capitol.. how about dhs federal protective service.. i have been mulling applying to them for the longest. Id like to get on in less then a yr since time is not on my side.

Comment

• big_bob_69
        big_bob_69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Apply to all of them. Maybe consider Border Patrol too.

None of them are a sure thing, so apply to as many as possible.

• I did apply to cbp waiting for my poly to start been taking FOREVER like 8 months with no world smh

Comment

• Got the call today. I start in 2 1/2 weeks

Comment

• K-lin
          K-lin commented
          Editing a comment
          Again wow, I have been waiting since Sep2019. I'm still in adjudicative limbo.
          Congrats and good luck with the training.

• 702girlUD
          702girlUD commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks I appreciate it

• David Butcher
          David Butcher commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope training is going well!
          How long after the gone interview did you get the FO? I did my home interview Nov 9th and haven't heard anything since.

• 702girlUD
          702girlUD commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t exactly remember but I wanna say mine was within a week of my home interview

• Hello all! Finally posting after lurking for a few months I thought I would become active. I passed the UDEE on July 23rd and got an email saying how I’ll be contacted for the “SUPER” interview. Haven’t heard anything as of yet and I know it hasn’t even been a month but will calling my field office do anything? I know waiting is the name of the game but I guess I’m just excited.

Comment

• fsi1212
          fsi1212 commented
          Editing a comment
          Some field offices are closed due to COVID. It has been over a month for me (Dallas field office) because Dallas won't open anything.

• NateDawg2236
          NateDawg2236 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! I ended up interviewing on 8/21/2020, after calling in on Monday. According to the agents I interviewed with, HQ wants field offices to pick up the slack and speed up the process to get people through.

• Just passed my Super and Security interview at a ELAC event on August 12th in the DC area. Just waiting on my poly and medical invitations.

Comment

• Njones829
          Njones829 commented
          Editing a comment
          Update on status.
          Medical scheduled 9-18-2020
          Polygraph scheduled 10-7-2020

• What's going on!
        I was just wondering if some of you, or maybe a friend went through the adjudicative process and got the job?

Any information would be great! Cheers, k-lin.

Comment

• UDEE-6/9
          Super -8/26
          COE-8/27
          Eye exam-8/27
          E-QIP-9/2
          Security form-9/2

Had a decent wait before Super, but seems like things are picking up. E-Qip took me a bit of time because of my travel abroad.Good luck to everyone else out there and stay safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernVbe View Post
            UDEE-6/9
            Super -8/26
            COE-8/27
            Eye exam-8/27
            E-QIP-9/2
            Security form-9/2

Had a decent wait before Super, but seems like things are picking up. E-Qip took me a bit of time because of my travel abroad.Good luck to everyone else out there and stay safe.
            I'm confused on the eqip. I got an email with the security clearance forms pdf, but have not get a place to submit it. Do they send that in a separate email and if so how long did it take you to get that?

Comment

• big_bob_69
              big_bob_69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Edit: Nevermind, I think you’re talking about forms you get after the security interview?

Believe you attach them to the eQIP at the end when it asks for additional attachments.

Their instructions for the forms are probably one of the worst things I’ve ever seen lol. They REALLY need to work on that.
              Last edited by big_bob_69; 09-04-2020, 11:02 AM.

• Hi everyone, I was trying to check in and see if anyone had gotten an offer yet or how long after the in home interview it took to hear back. I had my final in home interview on the 11th of August after being delayed in medical due to covid, and the SA who was talking with me said that my name had come up on a list of candidates that they were trying to expedite through the process in order to fill an upcoming FLETC class and that I'd probably hear back within a month. It's been just under a month now with no word, so I was just wondering how long it was taking for anyone else that is at my step in the process.

Comment

• Security interview scheduled for next week. Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe through these crazy time. Goodluck with your process.

Comment

• Njones829
                Njones829 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats!!

• big_bob_69
                big_bob_69 commented
                Editing a comment
                How long was your wait?

• SouthernVbe
                SouthernVbe commented
                Editing a comment
                After submitting my equip and security packet about a week.

• Just out of curiosity, I’ve heard USSS is having a hard time hiring and pretty much getting a class no more than 12. I’m hesitant to apply only because of the APAT. I Currently work for uscp, pretty much work hand and hand with them and do almost the same exact work. If they’re having a tough time
              hiring, putting in a class.. would they really fail you for not at least putting in as much effort into the apat? Just curious. I truly believe the apat should not be given to those who already are in an agency. Or maybe decrease their requirements for that if they’re struggling to hire. Just my take. Anyone ever heard of applicants numbers being “passed” to get them hired?

Comment

• Edited.........
                Last edited by OCN_1; 10-05-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Stay Frosty
                  Stay Frosty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How's the job now ?

• UD-JS002-20
                Applied: 07/20/2020
                Test: 07/24/2020 (PASSED)
                SUPER: 09/24/2020 (SCHEDULED)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5782 users online. 345 members and 5437 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X