Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My process is moving at a good pace, i passed the udee last week and scheduled the SUPER next week. Now I've seen officers with beards but was wondering if I should clean shave before interview it's trimmed and looks professional now but just wanted to ask.

Comment

• Hey guys just wanted to share my process, so far it has been moving extremely fast! I think what’s left is home interview, drug test, background then I’ll be done.

Applied: Dec. 2019
      UDEE: Jan. 2020
      Super interview: Jan. 2020
      COE:: Jan. 2020
      Security interview Feb. 2020
      Polygraph: March 2020.
      Medical: March 2020

was just told at the medical that the hiring process will be on hold for everyone because of COVID though.
      Last edited by 702girlUD; 03-17-2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Clean shaven. Grow it later.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
          scotty_appleton814 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats good advice for a lot of police departments and law enforcement agencies. Most academies will most likely require males to be clean shaven, you may as well get used to it.

• I got the call this afternoon, start March 16!

Comment

• Received the call yesterday evening !

Comment

• Message Deleted
            Last edited by Florida_Man; 03-05-2020, 09:16 AM. Reason: Deleted Message

Comment

• Red96
              Red96 commented
              Editing a comment
              You have to a suite jacket, they are very big on this.

• Florida_Man
              Florida_Man commented
              Editing a comment
              Message Deleted
              Last edited by Florida_Man; 03-05-2020, 09:16 AM. Reason: Deleted Message

• Yes def wear your black and whites (suite). I just got my conditional offer last week looking at a early summer start date as the process will be moving at a fast pace from here

Comment

• Message Deleted
              Last edited by Florida_Man; 03-05-2020, 09:15 AM. Reason: Message Deleted

Comment

• Quick question

What does the fitness test comprise of and at what stage is it completed?

Thanks

Comment

• Red96
                  Red96 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  After you get the job, you go to Maryland for orientation and are tested there.

• Message Deleted
                Last edited by Florida_Man; 04-03-2020, 08:51 AM. Reason: Message Deleted

Comment

• So I'm wondering what the average annual pay someone receives in a year on the UD side with all the overtime.

Comment

• OCN_1
                    OCN_1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You will make six figures your first year and every year after.

• Sheridan1
                    Sheridan1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is it something crazy like doubling your original salary with all the OT? I don't mind a lot of OT, but if the salary is 60k first year, and you make like 130k in the first year, that might be a bit over the top for me.
                    Last edited by Sheridan1; 04-16-2020, 01:48 AM. Reason: Clarification

• OCN_1
                    OCN_1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Edited.......
                    Last edited by OCN_1; 10-05-2020, 09:28 AM.

• Sheridan1
                    Sheridan1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OCN_1 Gotcha. I didn't know they received all that. If you don't mind, what is the evening/differential pay and weekend pay?

• Is there a hiring freeze going on? Process was moving rather fast now haven't had any updates in a couple weeks for the next step. Website does say they are no longer testing at Pearson Vue centers at the moment but does anyone know if they are still pushing poeple through with eod dates

Comment

• 815UDGirl
                    815UDGirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think so since It was going pretty fast for me but they told me nobody is in the office right now so I have to wait for things to start going back to normal before it returns to normal

• 702girlUD
                    702girlUD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They just started going back into office last week so everyone should start getting contacted. I was emailed last Tuesday and yesterday. But, I don’t think anyone will get an eod for training til this virus is handled

• Hey guys I have a question, do they only do the hiring process in D.C? Or they have other locations?

Comment

• 702girlUD
                    702girlUD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You do most stuff at a field office near you, I flew to another state for my poly, but you do have to go to D.C for medical

• I would like to start with a "hi!"
                  I'm glad I found this forum and I'm able to share my process and read about other people's experiences.

This is my progress:
                  - September 15.2019, applied for the position.
                  - September 17.2019, application referred
                  - September 18.2019, best qualified
                  - October 3.2019, Test, passed
                  - October 11.2019, first interview
                  - October 16.2019, conditional job offer
                  - November 01.2019, E-Qip submitted
                  - November 18.2019, Second interview - background investigation related
                  - No communication at all
                  - After e-mailing UD support on February 02,2020, I found out that my application is under adjudicative review.

Experience:
                  - Military Police
                  - Civilian Police
                  - Nuclear Security

As of right now I'm just waiting but I feel confused. There is no communication from USSS.

Comment

• There were a bunch of guys in the USSS special agent topic who got stuck in adjudication forever. It seemed like it was an issue that only veterans were having.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5439 users online. 332 members and 5107 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X