Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if anyone here has been in a similar situation or who can help answer my question but I figured I’d at least ask.

I’ve applied for a position with the Uniform Division and have already successfully passed the UDEE and SUPER interview. I submitted my eQip the last week of October and I’m waiting to hear back to schedule my security interview.

I’ve also applied for a Special Agent position as well. My application was received, I was referred and I completed the SAEE early this month and I have another SUPER interview scheduled in two days.

If I were to successfully pass this SUPER interview I would be at the same stage in the process for both the UD and SA. Going forward, would I have to complete multiple stages in the hiring process (i.e. two security interviews, polygraphs, credit checks, medicals, background investigations, home interviews) or is it possible that the agency or field office some how merges the two applications and does everything one time or at least together?

Comment

• OCN_1
      OCN_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Edited......
      Last edited by OCN_1; 10-05-2020, 09:28 AM.

• People who has done the ELAC in December in Dc any movement ?

Comment

• Hello everyone, this is my first post so hopefully I don't re-ask a questioned from previous posts. I have applied for the UD-NC001-20 application twice from last year that closed on December 31st and both times have been told I did not meet the qualifications. I am currently in the military and separate in August, would not having my DD-214 uploaded be the reason I am being denied? They are not giving me any details as to why I am being denied. Any suggestions will help, thanks in advance!

Comment

• Taco_loco
        Taco_loco commented
        Editing a comment
        Typically, you have to be within 120 days of separation and have some documentation stating so.

• I did submit documents on my separation date, has anyone else ran across issue similar to this?

Comment

• fsi1212
        fsi1212 commented
        Editing a comment
        Since you're well outside of the 120 day range, you will be denied. Try applying again sometime in April, but make sure its within 120 days of your separation date.

• zafred
        zafred commented
        Editing a comment
        I have tried to find that information on their website, but I'm not seeing any kind of window range from separation of military, but thanks for the info.

• Anyone else almost through the hiring process? I have my medical in a week and then I'm done and will be waiting for "the call". I went crazy fast through the process, only applied 4 months ago.

Comment

• Have medical Monday as well and I will be done

Comment

• Red96
          Red96 commented
          Editing a comment
          When did you first apply for the job? Did your process go fast as well?

• Red96 I applied in November and did ELAC in DC in December. What field office are you out of ?

Comment

• Red96
          Red96 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm out of Tucson, what does ELAC consist of?

• Red96 it consist of Super interview and security interview in the same day.

Comment

• Red96
          Red96 commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard the next FLETC Academy start date is mid March. If you get the call you will probably be sent then.

• good luck with the UD process
        Last edited by Onepunchman; 04-20-2020, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• What is the difference in physical requirements for Uniform division vs SA if any? I’ve gone on the website and seen the point system but is that for both positions? Any info will help.. thanks

Comment

• Sheridan1
            Sheridan1 commented
            Editing a comment
            OCN_1 So what's the minimum on everything to pass at the academy? It seems difficult to get that information for some reason.

• OCN_1
            OCN_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            @Sheridan you need to achieve 10/16 points with no zeros in any event to get pass

• Sheridan1
            Sheridan1 commented
            Editing a comment
            OCN_1 Thanks! Last Q, Do you know if the table for the points on the website is up to date? https://www.secretservice.gov/join/training/fitness/

• OCN_1
            OCN_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            @Sheridan yes it is current I believe. I just used it to take my quarterly PT exam so as far as I know it hasn’t been changed

• Sheridan1 yeah it’s the APAT and it’s supposed to be during the pre employment process but I don’t think we do it anymore. I find it hard to believe that there is no pre employment fitness test
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Last edited by Florida_Man; 02-08-2020, 04:13 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• big_bob_69
            big_bob_69 commented
            Editing a comment
            They make you certify on the application that you can do it. If you lie, it'll probably be an issue during the polygraph. Also when you get to training and clearly lied, I imagine it'll also be a problem.

The minimum standards are so low that I think they can simply look at you and tell whether you lied lol

Edit: I'm not sure about UD, but the standards to actually finish training are definitely much higher. Comparable to what the FBI requires.

• would be nice to work for SS
          Last edited by Onepunchman; 04-20-2020, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Deleted...
            Last edited by Stay Frosty; 09-26-2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• OCN_1
              OCN_1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Edited......
              Last edited by OCN_1; 10-05-2020, 09:27 AM.

• Anybody know the next academies for UD and if so are any going to Glynco ?

Comment

• Red96
              Red96 commented
              Editing a comment
              Has anyone responded to you on this? I would also like to know.

• Message Deleted
            Last edited by Florida_Man; 03-05-2020, 09:16 AM. Reason: Deleted Message

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6886 users online. 373 members and 6513 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X