300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny007 View Post
    You need to stop troling. You are that one guy who knows everything but actually never earned the badge, probably don't even have a drivers license or real job. That's why you have time to eat chips, get fat and acquire close to 13k posts... Make sense, doesn't it.
    Uhhh...yeah. I’ve got more time working POTUS Details than you have fantasizing about it. You have ZERO SA.

But hey, I’ll be happy to let your bosses know what you’ve been posting on here, because, I’m just a troll..right?
    Last edited by CCCSD; 07-12-2019, 10:21 PM.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Quick question. I have my interview coming up soon and I am trying to figure what are some of the grooming standards. I’m a business major so many of the interviews I have been on were lax as far as beard and hair length and size. Any advise? clean shave, trim up, or would I be fine with a line up

Comment

• triniboy05
        triniboy05 commented
        Editing a comment
        (message deleted)
        Last edited by triniboy05; 11-30-2019, 12:20 AM.

• [message deleted]
      Last edited by FishStix; 08-14-2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Just found the forum recently, but I got the call and head out to NM in about a month. Anyone else going?

Comment

• SkiAZ
          SkiAZ commented
          Editing a comment
          **Got some dates heading out to NM at the end of August. Anyone else going from here?

• I just completed my e-QIP form and had a couple questions. Is it normal for the system to lock you out after your final submission? At the end it just told me goodbye and urged me to close the window after I tried to log back in after not receiving any emails confirming my submission. Also, how long did it take for them to contact regarding the security interview?

Comment

• Quick question for you guys/gals. During training, since you have “off duty” hours on Weekends and Holidays, do you get to leave the Facility and go home or do you have to remain there?

Comment

• OCN_1
            OCN_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m assuming you’re referring to being at FLETC? The weekends are yours while you are there, assuming scheduling conflicts don’t have you doing anything training related on the weekend. You just have to let the appropriate supervisors know of your travel and details of the travel. I wouldn’t advise flying across the country by any means, but if you aren’t far from home it may be worth it.

• Emrmed17
            Emrmed17 commented
            Editing a comment
            OCN_1 I apologize, I forgot to specify, but yes I was referring to FLETC. Thank you very much for the info!

• Has anyone went through 3 polygraphs during the hiring phase?

Comment

• Good luck to everyone in the process!
            Last edited by SuccessfulVibes; 07-09-2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Stay Frosty
              Stay Frosty commented
              Editing a comment
              Deleted...
              Last edited by Stay Frosty; 09-21-2020, 09:51 PM.

• SuccessfulVibes
              SuccessfulVibes commented
              Editing a comment
              @StayFrosty, any experience is always worthwhile. Some are lucky enough to get the position straight out of college, but a large majority come from local/state/federal LE experience and military.

• Just applied. Quick question: is the physical fitness test before or after the security interviews?

Comment

• Red96
              Red96 commented
              Editing a comment
              They don't have a physical fitness test anymore. Just show up to the academy in shape because that's where they will test you.

• I just took my polygraph. I walked out of there feeling crapy and i was told that i failed due to one of my responses that i know i didn't do. Do y'all think this was said to illicit a response or ??

Comment

• got the call last friday

Comment

• Crump56,
                where are they sending you?

Comment

• Taking my UDEE this week. Very interested in getting this job. So I hear they're really hurting for people right now?. I was always interacting with the uniformed division guys while I was in the army. Also currently a LEO in the DMV area. Hopefully my time spent at the White House while in the army and LEO experience put me above most of the other candidates. No wife, and already doing 14 hour shifts so the hours aren't a huge deal.

Comment

• Just finished my 2nd polygraph October 29th. I was contacted yesterday November 1st to report in DC in a week for a medical exam and drug test at USSS HQ. This through me off, I figured I’d be doing all of this in my hometown with my local FO. Luckily they are paying for my plane tickets and hotel. Anyone else had this happen to them?

Comment

• Deleted...
                      Last edited by Bidstar; 11-10-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5077 users online. 291 members and 4786 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X