Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took the test back in august and haven't heard anything since. When I contact the email related to the SSUD hiring, they've told me multiple times that I'd be contacted by a local field office. I've tried calling the local field office but get redirected every time. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Mike2686
      Mike2686 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also took the test in August 1. I didn’t hear back until October. So your time is coming. I was contacted via email. Takes a while sometimes.

• Hope all is going well for you guys. I'm just wondering if anybody who recently passed the SUPER has had any progress. They say two weeks after the SUPER you should hear something and I'm at three weeks now.
    Next question:
    Can anybody here tell me what the fitness test is like? Is the running on a track, road, or treadmill? Is there a particular order to the exercises or are they randomized?

Comment

• Wildlease
      Wildlease commented
      Editing a comment
      I passed the SUPER back in August. About 2 weeks later I got a conditional offer of employment with accompanying E-qip forms which I submitted. Its been almost 4 months now and I haven't heard anything since. I think every field office kind of works at their own speed so there's no real timetable in between steps.

• OrdiOrdi
      OrdiOrdi commented
      Editing a comment
      Very slow man... I applied in June and seems like I do one step every 45-60 days... I took the poly 3 weeks ago and still not a word.

• USSSUD2018
      USSSUD2018 commented
      Editing a comment
      The run at FLETC is on a track. The run at RTC is on a road that goes up and downhill. the order for the PT test is pushups, sit-ups, pull-ups. then the run.

• NC/336-SSUD
      NC/336-SSUD commented
      Editing a comment
      Get right now. Don't be that guy who shows up and struggles with PT.

• Anyone know if there is a panel meeting coming up soon for January academy?
    Last edited by BROCHE25; 12-06-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Based on your successful completion of the first phase in the Uniformed Division Officer application process, we are pleased to extend you a conditional offer of employment as a Uniformed Division
      Officer Trainee with the U.S. Secret Service for job opportunity announcement UD-NC001-19.

Comment

• I have taken the polygraph over a week ago, I'm wondering how long does it take to get my results back?

Comment

• OCN_1
          OCN_1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Give it 2-4 weeks typically

• I did my drug test, doing medical, home visit is scheduled, and my background is started. How long does a background usually take?

Comment

• Since trump is plan on shutting down the government will that slow down the application process ?

Comment

• Originally posted by fedmunds2 View Post
            Since trump is plan on shutting down the government will that slow down the application process ?
            It will stop it completely. Pretty much all employees in the hiring process and any type of HR are considered non-essential, and are furloughed
            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• So basically the process will stop and when they reopen they will continue with the process. Correct

Comment

• NC/336-SSUD
                NC/336-SSUD commented
                Editing a comment
                You got it. Everything is on a freeze right now.

• Just completed my security interview next step is my polygraph. They told me that even though the government is on shutdown applicants who are still in the process will continue along. The only thing that will happen is you will not get the final offer until the government opens back up.

Comment

• UnexpectedLE
                UnexpectedLE commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you have your SUPER and security completed separately? I passed my ELAC back in early November and still haven't heard anything.

• Are you allowed to have beards in the uniform division sector? Or do you have to meet with a dermatologist to get approved.

Comment

• OCN_1
                OCN_1 commented
                Editing a comment
                You can, but it can’t surpass a certain length and must be clean and groomed

• Does anyone know if they are ok with someone being in the Reserves? I keep hearing mix answers about it.

Comment

• OCN_1
                OCN_1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Tons of people are in the reserves and work within the agency

• Dman1989
                Dman1989 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok good just wondering because I'm thinking about applying. I guess the only obstacle would be if my current unit would allow me to transfer to a closer base.

• post deleted
              Last edited by Snow95; 01-29-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Whats a rough estimate of the percentage of UD folks that are converted to career status once they reach the end of the 3y 4mo appointment?

Comment

• How does it take to get results back from polygraph

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7070 users online. 273 members and 6797 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X