Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would add to everyone waiting to have some patience.

During the last month I got to interact with a few departments and I could tell they are working very hard to fill the classes and will bend over backwards to assist you with any issues.

I was getting emails and phone calls on Sunday's and weekend nights all the time.

So they are working hard to process people in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• You were getting calls and emails on weeknights, sundays and weekends from the SS in regards to your application process?

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Nino1 View Post
          Yes.

Wow. Unheard of from what I've read on here in the past few years.

Comment

• I hear UD isn't even using the polygraph anymore I heard with the last round of hiring they will do your poly within 2 years of hiring

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
              I hear UD isn't even using the polygraph anymore I heard with the last round of hiring they will do your poly within 2 years of hiring

Not for me, Jan 2016 applicant and I just took mine last month.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I know the polygraphers are busy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                  I hear UD isn't even using the polygraph anymore I heard with the last round of hiring they will do your poly within 2 years of hiring

Sucks if this is true. I took the polygraph in early June and I'm still waiting to hear back.

Comment

• What did the polygrapher tell you after you finished. Did he give you any inclination if you passed or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barce504 View Post
                      What did the polygrapher tell you after you finished. Did he give you any inclination if you passed or not?

Told me that I was having issues with 1 section and ask me if I would be OK to retest with him. Also if I had any questions regarding the job.
                      Last edited by Smiley85; 08-03-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post
                        Told me that I was having issues with 1 section and ask me if I would be OK to retest with him. Also if I had any questions regarding the job.
                        Pm me if you can

Comment

• Anyone know when the next vacancy will open up again? I figured they'd do some mass hiring right about now with the election around the corner. I had my SUPER last May, but failed. I contacted HR months ago, and they said I have to wait until another vacancy opens up either at the end of May or afterwards of this year. Haven't seen anything yet.
                          CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                          02/28/14-TSL Received
                          03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                          07/01/14-VBT/SI
                          07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                          07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                            Anyone know when the next vacancy will open up again? I figured they'd do some mass hiring right about now with the election around the corner. I had my SUPER last May, but failed. I contacted HR months ago, and they said I have to wait until another vacancy opens up either at the end of May or afterwards of this year. Haven't seen anything yet.
                            They are hiring like crazy but even if they did now officers wouldn't be finished with training until after the inauguration. However, we lost 32 officers last month and 16 are already on their way out this month and it's only the 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
                              They are hiring like crazy but even if they did now officers wouldn't be finished with training until after the inauguration. However, we lost 32 officers last month and 16 are already on their way out this month and it's only the 3rd.

Just curious, Do you know which agencies are they leaving for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post
                                Just curious, Do you know which agencies are they leaving for?
                                They are going to numerous agencies, agent, and resignations. Leaving for most of the ones that are hiring a lot in the next couple years. I will be leaving for HSI and time now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5310 users online. 307 members and 5003 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X