Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ender_wiggin View Post
    Guys,

Congratulations to the few that recently made it past the home interview. That said, make sure yall keep in mind that ANYTHING can happen at that point. Ive read on here that there are a few people on the forum that had their home interviews last year and are still waiting around for the call. You could get the call in the next few weeks, in a few months, or never. Just do what they probably told you since the beginning... keep living your life like none of this ever happened (while staying in shape!). Dont mean to be a downer or anything, just keep in mind that your packet being "turned in" doesnt mean its going to the hiring panel. It means that all your info is finally collected for another set of people to start pouring through it, at which point, additional info might be requested, parts of your past that they dont like might surface, etc. Think about it as... the pieces to a puzzle finally got compiled and sent to one place, and now somebody needs to see if all the pieces fit. If they dont, you might get BQA'ed, they might ask you for clarification, or it might all fit together perfectly and youll get sent up for adjudication. ANYTHING can happen.

Agreed. Completed my home interview and the entire process in May this year and still no call. Just have to learn to keep going with your life and be active.

Comment

• Originally posted by ender_wiggin View Post
      Guys,

Congratulations to the few that recently made it past the home interview. That said, make sure yall keep in mind that ANYTHING can happen at that point. Ive read on here that there are a few people on the forum that had their home interviews last year and are still waiting around for the call. You could get the call in the next few weeks, in a few months, or never. Just do what they probably told you since the beginning... keep living your life like none of this ever happened (while staying in shape!). Dont mean to be a downer or anything, just keep in mind that your packet being "turned in" doesnt mean its going to the hiring panel. It means that all your info is finally collected for another set of people to start pouring through it, at which point, additional info might be requested, parts of your past that they dont like might surface, etc. Think about it as... the pieces to a puzzle finally got compiled and sent to one place, and now somebody needs to see if all the pieces fit. If they dont, you might get BQA'ed, they might ask you for clarification, or it might all fit together perfectly and youll get sent up for adjudication. ANYTHING can happen.

Very well said, thanks for bringing me back to reality. Its hard not to think about it though. I will be hoping for the best!

Comment

• So just got finished with the polygraph and was told that I'm "in an acceptable range" and that my packet would be going to DC soon. The heck does "acceptable range" mean, any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

• That you passed!

I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Nino1 View Post
            That you passed!

I guess.

That's what I thought but I felt absolutely horrible after I left. They messed me up good!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I had the interview last week and USA jobs said that I was "scheduled for an interview". today the status changed to "application is under review".

does that mean they are reviewing the interview? Or will they be contacting me for more information? thanks in advance.

Comment

• I'm still waiting on my home and interview. Everything else is done.

Comment

• Got "The Call".

Applicant from 9/2015.

Good luck to everyone else.

Comment

• post deleted*
                    Last edited by ChiAmer; 07-27-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Secret Service Uniform Division

The best thing to do is not worry so much about it. Just finish the steps when you're contacted then after that it's out of your hands. During my process not once did I call to check on any part of my process and I was pleasantly surprised when I would receive notification about the next step and excited about "the call". I left it to the professionals to do their job. A lot of you are creating more anxiety by worrying so much. I understand you want to job and if it is so that you get it, you'll get it. Stop worrying.

Comment

Got "The Call".

Applicant from 9/2015.

Congrats!!! When do you start?

Comment

• In about 2 weeks.

Comment

Got "The Call".

Applicant from 9/2015.

Congrats! When do you start training?

Comment

• The Call

Originally posted by nene2016 View Post
                              Congrats! When do you start training?

Got the call also ....pretty exciting stuff we start in about 2 weeks . Everyone please just have patience with the process. Good luck everyone !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
                                Got the call also ....pretty exciting stuff we start in about 2 weeks . Everyone please just have patience with the process. Good luck everyone !!!
                                Congrats.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6941 users online. 374 members and 6567 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X