300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Marshals Hiring Soon?

If anyone is interested the Federal Air Marshal service will be hiring again in the next few months. I hear they will hire about 200 new hires. You will have to move if you get the postion. The money is real good but the job is REAL boring! First year about $52,000 , second year about$62,000, and third year about $82,000 yearly (salary and no OT). It is a 1801 series with LEAP.

Here is the web site you need to goto when the job opens up. I recomend you go ahead and register now and get ahead of the game.

www.avuedigitalservices.com
    Last edited by INTHEAIRCOP; 03-09-2005, 05:18 PM.

Originally posted by INTHEAIRCOP
    If anyone is interested the Federal Air Marshal service will be hiring again in the next few months. I hear they will hire about 200 new hires. You will have to move if you get the postion. The money is real good but the job is REAL boring! First year about $52,000 , second year about$62,000, and third year about $82,000 yearly (salary and no OT). It is a 1801 series with LEAP.
    If I wasn't already in the pipeline to be a local smokey, I'd apply as a Air Marshal. Then again, I LOVE to fly.
    *Not a cop*

Comment

You know that would be a real good job except for one little thing....I am terrified of planes and flying and hate heights...guess I will stick with keeping my body out of the clouds....

Ugh....Just thinking of planes, I think of many ways the planes going to crash...I hate turbulance ugh....I would make a bad air marshal...lol...

Now I could kick terrorist butt, but not mother natures...

I would have to let the captain of the plane let me fly so I can feel secure.

Now I know I am tired this evening I am rambling....
      THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

I'd do it for the liqour..oh what I bet u can't drink while on duty...but what about the hott Flight Attendants...sorry I get side-tracked to easily! Honestly I know the money would be good, but I could not do that...i am rambling like photo
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Ive heard nothing but bad things about being an AM. High turnover rate, cant talk to passengers, jet lag, back to back flights.

I guess if your single, then it could be a pretty badass gig... not much for action though...

Comment

Originally posted by code3_K9
            Ive heard nothing but bad things about being an AM. High turnover rate, cant talk to passengers, jet lag, back to back flights.

but can you get the movie headsets for free
            THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Liqour bottles...hott flight attendants...screw the free headsets...mile high club...ok enough out of me tonight...out...
              "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
                Liqour bottles...hott flight attendants...screw the free headsets...mile high club...ok enough out of me tonight...out...
                You flown lately? Cause it looks to me like theyve been lowering the hiring standards...
                Last couple of flights for me, Ive had some nasty *** lookin attendants...

Comment

Originally posted by INTHEAIRCOP

Will they post the information about the air marshals on usajobs.gov?
                  I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

Comment

Yes they will post it on the usajobs web site. They just appointed 3 FAMS in my field office for the recruiters so I guess it will be soon.

Comment

anyone have the link to the Air Marshals website?
                      "...and that was the second time I had crabs."
                      "Stinks like sex in here."

Comment

No Federal Air Marshal web page!
                        Not that it matters, but we were told today that we will not be converted to 1811's. I kind of knew that this was going to happen. The FAM service does not realy need to be 1811's but it would of been nice. (Here is a fact) The Fam service is the only 1801's in the feds who get LEAP pay. Normaly only 1811's get LEAP(i think).
                        Last edited by INTHEAIRCOP; 02-25-2005, 06:13 PM.

Comment

http://www.ice.gov/graphics/fams/

Comment

I feel your pain

Comment

I guess you have to actually investigate things to be an 1811. It was a doomed argument from the start for the FAM's.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11930 users online. 504 members and 11426 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X