300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frederick, MD

Is anyone taking the frederick police test? Or applied to frederick sheriffs dept.?
    I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

What would you like to know about these departments?
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

I put an app. in last year for Freddies COunty sheriff/ Spoke with their Recruiter, He was pretty cool..They are kinda in the mountains of north Md. and have a few populated areas. Nice place pver all as its only an hour or so to Balto and Wash. They dont really pay too high considering the cost of living is getting near Wash and Balto. I heard its better than the Fred. city department.
      "I pay your salary" Yeah So, Can I get a freakin raise???

It takes a village, this he knows is true

Comment

I drove through the city it seemed pretty nice. I was just wondering if they are good departments to work for, if they are busy, stuff like that.
        I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

Comment

It's ok. Fred. County Sheriffs is better, but the city is not too bad. It's not very big and not too much crime.
          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Does the sheriff dept stay pretty busy?

Comment

Originally posted by JJS
              Depends on where u work. You could work in the court house, the jail, serving civil papers, etc...its a big county and they do not have thay many deputies to answer calls for.

Comment

Last i spoke to the recruiter they werent hiring road deputies... They were looking for jail deputies... That was about a month ago, they hiring for the road now?

Comment

Originally posted by JJS
                  Hey JJ I hear Cranberry might be hiring this year or so. I worked for Pittsburgh for 10+ and now Iam in a north hills department. Much nicer than the Hill district.
                  "I pay your salary" Yeah So, Can I get a freakin raise???

It takes a village, this he knows is true

Comment

Yea cranberry twp said they are doing a study to decide how many officers they are going to hire, but I dont have my 120. Also being that its going to be my first job Im looking to get on somewhere that stays kind of busy at lest for now. Ive done a few ride alongs with cranberry and we hardly did anything. They pay good though and its growing.

Comment

Originally posted by skwashie
                      Last i spoke to the recruiter they werent hiring road deputies... They were looking for jail deputies... That was about a month ago, they hiring for the road now?
                      They are hiring for the road now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4840 users online. 220 members and 4620 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X