Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any info on Snohomish County Sheriff's Department?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info on Snohomish County Sheriff's Department?

They just recently opened up testing for entry level applicants and I'm very interested in applying. Love that area of Wa, but have found little info concerning the agency itself. Their web site offers literally no information, and tried a search on here and that proved fruitless. If any of yall have any information on them please pass is on.
    sigpic

A couple of their recruiters came to talk to one of my college classes last year. If you are to believe what they say Snohomish county is an excellent agency. They claimed that the administration has a very hands off approach and that deputy morale is high.

Comment

Like they would say anything else to a group of possible recruits, hahaha.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Airforcop
        Like they would say anything else to a group of possible recruits, hahaha.
        My thoughts exactly. The only concrete things that they could tell us is that they did not pay as well as other agencies in the area but that they did pay for all equipment.

Comment

Some of the smaller agencies up north go through Academy with Sno County. I've known lots of those who have gone through their academy--they say they wouldn't do it over again for the world. I also know someone who has been an officer for almost 15 years, was an Explorer for a smaller agency in Sno County, but decided to go Sno County and hated it. He switched agencies after about a year.

The general concensus of SCSO, in my opinion, is negative. They provide some pretty funny stories though.
          "Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions."

"Carry daily. Apply sparingly."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7997 users online. 398 members and 7599 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X