300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Job Search..

Does anyone know of any departments in Arizona that are excepting lateral applicants.
    We would prefer one with an extremly high moral.
    Thanks
    L.
    "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...Yah baby!.. What a ride!"

From what I can remember reading online, I believe that Phoenix PD and maybe Tempe PD had a lateral blurb in their recruiting announcement.

Best of Luck
    Last edited by Puffy6460; 01-07-2005, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I think most of the departments in the valley will accept lateral transfers. I know DPS also accepts laterals (as I am in the last phase of testing with them right now, but not as a lateral.) I guess it all depends where you want to live in the state, or where you want to work.

Comment

The only thing about Arizona and agencies accepting laterals, is that most of them require at least 3 years continous service. I know there is a few however that will accept laterals, Bullhead City PD, Mohave County S.O. Etc, look through the agencies on this website, most have employment sections....good luck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17351 users online. 499 members and 16852 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X