X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no kidding!!

Comment

Originally posted by thepowerhouse
      no no, i get the picture... what do you know about pasco county s.o.?
      What would you like to know about Pasco S.O.?
      If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0
        UCF doesnt require an academy and will sponser. I used to work as a city cop for an unnamed Orange county agency (hint hint, the chief went through another city council investigation and we were known for writing tickets on Orange Ave.. alot of tickets)

I know Winter Garden is now sponsering however Im unsure of their process. Sanford requires FDLE cert. as does Ocoee (which is currently not hiring) Casselberry had police trainee spots however the pay was horrible during the academy.
        Are you referring to Edgewater? Lol, I was pulled over, but the officer let me go.

Comment

Originally posted by thepowerhouse
          mait whats wrong with eatonville?
          Historically, Eatonville has been the spark of many riots in Central Florida. In addition, the city is forever begging Maitland for assistance. Besides, Eatonville still believes this is the 19th century and they are on the other side of the tracks.

On the other hand, Pasco, except for two or three municipalities within it, it is all country.

Comment

Originally posted by insanediplomat
            In addition, the city is forever begging Maitland for assistance.
            They call us all the time for backup but it has to go through county first. They are the only department in Orange County that doesn't have mutual aid. So we can't respond to their calls for assistance unless county clears us.

Not to mention they routinely have only one officer on duty at night. Granted the city is only about one square mile, but it's nothing but crack houses.

Comment

Are you referring to Edgewater? Lol, I was pulled over, but the officer let me go.
              Nah Edgewater is near Daytona. However you are close!
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Historically, Eatonville has been the spark of many riots in Central Florida. In addition, the city is forever begging Maitland for assistance. Besides, Eatonville still believes this is the 19th century and they are on the other side of the tracks.

On the other hand, Pasco, except for two or three municipalities within it, it is all country.
                Eatonville is also Central Florida's oldest historically black city too. They shut their fire department down and contracted out to the county and I wouldnt be suprised if 2005 sees a state take over of Eatonville.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0
                  Nah Edgewater is near Daytona. However you are close!
                  Yes, you are right. I meant to mention that other edge something on Orange. That other little city near Belle Isle.

Comment

I didn't even take the CJBAT b/c it was a holiday week. I determined that I wouldn't want to work in central FL anyways during my trip.

Comment

Originally posted by EMcNeice
                      I didn't even take the CJBAT b/c it was a holiday week. I determined that I wouldn't want to work in central FL anyways during my trip.
                      Well good luck on whatever your journey! I cant wait till I get out of Central Florida for a more peaceful area of the state.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8400 users online. 323 members and 8077 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X