300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS Troopers

Have any aspiring applicants received a notice about the upcoming medical screening or a Lettter of Appointment for the upcoming FEB 05' academy class?

I'm still waiting, and was just curious to see if anyone else has received anything in the mail yet.

Happy Holidays!

Nothing yet..... Did hear that a tentative date for the Medical is Jan 8. and Academy start date is Feb 14. So we should hear something any day. Good Luck.

Comment

Cool! Thanks! Take care!

Comment

Don't know how true it is but I have heard they will mail out the letters tomorrow, so we may receive a Xmas present in the mail soon...
        Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

Anyone else feel like a crack addict with these forums.......I can honestly say that I feel so unhealthy searching through these forums and salivating at the sign of new info. Not to say that I dont appreciate the info greatly! Hopefully these med letters reach us this week. I'm sure that many of us put our lives on hold for this opportunity but it's so worth it. Besides the fact the the mission of the nysp is noble, they are finally making the money that they should be. Everyone should keep doing the "academy rain dance" and prey this thing happens soon. Good luck.

Comment

Some people from Albany received their letters yestersay. Check your mail today!

Comment

anyone else get some good news today?

Comment

I live in Batavia, and got my med letter today!

I talked to my recruiter yesterday and he pretty much stated that he thought everyone with the opportunity to be appointed to the Feb. class should have received their letters NLT 29 Dec. If not then there might be something wrong, either with the B.I. or the wrong address, not to mention holiday mail might be slow in certain areas.

Good fortune to all who are waiting, God bless, and have a good holidays!

Comment

Received mine today too...

Good luck to everyone on the 8th and hopefully those who have yet to receive the letters will do so before the 29th...

Do those situps and pushups guys

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18610 users online. 503 members and 18107 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X