300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nypd

I am requesting info from any NYPD Officer, on what the physical agility test entails. I am getting out of the Marine Corps in December and I am doing most of the hiring process in August through the Quest program. Any advice on any part of the process will be appreciated.

it's not too bad. you start outside the academy in a car. when they tell you go you run in the gym, do 1 lap (small gym) then over a 6 foot chain link fence, under a 30" bar (i think that hight is correct) around some cones ocer a 5 foot fence, out the gym, push/pull a sled, run up a flight of stair and drag a dummy in 2 minutes (or something there about). I passed the first time, and I smoke a pack a day, not in tip top shape. I ran for a month or 2 before hand and had no problem. oh yeah, you have to do the above with a vest and a weight belt on. I graduated from the academy last year, trust me, when you see some of the people in PT, the agility test is not that bad, i mean they passed it.

Comment

I have hear that you must do a mile in a half run in 15:30. Where does that come in?

Comment

15min should be PRETTY easy

Comment

yeah, it really wasn't that bad, you run with a partner so you motivate each other. I did it in mid may for a july class. that was well over a year ago, i am not sure where they throw it in the schedule now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9260 users online. 388 members and 8872 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X