300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polygraph Tests

Can anyone tell me what departments in Virgina or Florida hire without using the Polygraph. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

I used to work in VA and if the department is accredited either state or nationally then they will have polygraphs. You will probably want look at smaller agencies. In the area I worked I know Orange County Sheriff's Office, Town of Orange PD, Caroline County SO and Mary Washington College Police Department did not have polygraphs. If you are worried about something in your background it may come up when they interview past employers, roomates, etc even if their is no polygraph. Good luck!

Comment

yep

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cjst/CJA...d/pd_pr_1.html
      It is not the critic who counts...

Comment

Why are you so scared if the polygraph?

Comment

yeah why are ya scared? Anyway, there is only one sheriff's office in Florida that i know of that does not require a polygraph.....and its Leon County (tallahassee) S.O. There maybe more, but i checked into a lot of S.O's and thats the only one i can remember. As far as police depts....well I really didnt bother with them...because i wanted that state retirement!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6071 users online. 262 members and 5809 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X