300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Issues

I have a question, and would like feedback on this topic. I spent 13 years in Law Enforcement in Florida. I went through a divorce and lost my butt as far as credit is concerned. I moved to Arizona to be with my kids, and now I am getting turned down by EVERYONE because I have bad credit now. To me, this does not make since. I have great experience. I was told by the Mesa Police Department that the only reason I was bypassed. It seems to me, that they will hire you if you have good credit, but after you are hired, it doesnt matter anymore if your credit goes to crap or not. I have Police work in my blood, and want to get back in it desperately. has anyone else ran into this situation. it takes a long time to repair credit!!!!
    thanks.

by the way, I pass all other areas of the backgrounds.I have nothing to hide!

Comment

credit issue

you know your right about that. we all understand the fact that having a good credit reflects the who we are and how responsible we are as well. it really bothers and me my self went thru the same problem. the only difference is that our problems are totally different. the question for all of us that are going thru the same problem is how can i correct my credit problems or how can i make payments to my acreditors if i dont have a job? it doesnt mean im a irresponsible person; lets look at the facts of the problem and lets give everyone a chance to pay the acreditors even dough the credit is already damaged. not always having a bad credit is because you or me are irresponsible; again we have to look at the facts. to make this story short a have a friend that was a merchant seaman and went thru the border patrol process getting accepted and everything but the problem was that in order to go thru the process he had to stay home for about a year in order to go thru this process. the thing was that he ran out of all resources waiting for the process leaving him no other choice than taking his property to a real state called century 21 supposly they buy or sell in 24 hours; yeah...the reason of this was that since he was making no money cause of the hiring process that was taking so long he couldnt make no payments and had no other choice than taking the property to the real state. cause he wanted to save his credit. they never sold or bought the house in 24 hrs as stated so about three to four month passed and he was already late and the bank was all over him causethey were about to execute his property. so he rushed to the realtors and questioned them about the status of his property wich they stated that they did not have any money to buy his property and they were tight and blah,blah,blah...so here it came the notice for the b.p. stating that he had about 13 days to fix his credit or to show proof that hi was paying the acreditors unfortunatly he was not working cause he was a seaman and had to stay home in order to go thru the process and the realtor never sold the house plus he couldnt come up with money like i said cause they never sold his property and not only that he lost his house cause the bank took it plus lost the oportunity of working with border patrol and now his worst on his credit. know can anyone tell me is that fair or what? almost one year at home making no money; used all his resources; lost his house and still getting rejected for credit issues that thanks to others is damaged; is that fair?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10397 users online. 509 members and 9888 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X