300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOI OIG Any info?

Am a current Fed LEO/1811 exploring other agencies to transfer to. Read up on DOI OIG and wanted to see if there are any active SAs in DOI OIG or if anyone knows of them?

I'm interested in an agency with better quality of life, flexible schedules, and a high job satisfaction. My current agency is decent, however, I don't know if I can enjoy this all the way 'till minimum retirement age of 50.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you

They had a vacancy not all that long ago. I received an email in the last few weeks that they are cancelling it because they are experiencing "budgetary difficulties". Same song and dance that virtually every agency is crying about right now.

As far as the questions you asked, I had a couple of contacts with one of their 1811's a few years back and he raved about how great it was. Mostly DC based casework focused on the bad behavior of people that should know better but don't care.

Comment

Thank you for the info. I figured it'd get positive comments. I saw some info via Google that has their agency as highly positive to work for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5933 users online. 171 members and 5762 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X