300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrlafferty
    started a topic HSI 1811 Announcement (July 2016)

HSI 1811 Announcement (July 2016)

Why not start a new one for all that applied or will apply to this one.

I submitted for
    New York City
    San Juan PR
    Fajardo PR

Good luck everyone.

Like how we'll be randomly selected for poly.

• Nieto2588
    replied
    Anyone have the link for the HSI field office phone numbers and emails? It was posted on here a while back, but must’ve been deleted. PM me if you don’t want to post it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• blok2400
    replied
    Well two weeks after returning my waiver request I got a email acknowledging they received it so that’s progress.

Leave a comment:

• CFAV
    commented on 's reply
    Hit me up in the DM, but what did they want wavered? Dallas just told me last week mine is almost done, but wouldn't disclose more info...

• blok2400
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks I’ll resend it.. good to see movement just frustrating to look at the follow up and see they think I’m basically fully disabled when I’ve been a gun carrying cop for 12 years. Wish there would be more common sense in this process.

• DoD88
    commented on 's reply
    I know how that feels. When I received my med fellow up a year ago they also gave me the waiver option. I passed what they needed for the med follow up. I called them and asked if I needed to give them the med waiver stuff as well since the results were passing and they said no. One year later I have to do another med fellow up because the vision policy changed.

• mizzsix
    replied
    I've heard of that. Very frustrating to have to give the same information after so much time has passed. Hang in there, at least you are moving!

Leave a comment:

• blok2400
    replied
    Well after a year in med review I finally received a waiver request asking me for all the information I already submitted in my med review. Guess I’ll update and send again.

Leave a comment:

• DoD88
    commented on 's reply
    MAA, were you 2016 or DH?

• Lovetocamp
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I went crazy already when I was hired for BP when my background took 6 months to clear. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow based on everyone else's responses then I'll just wait patiently and let this app sit in the waiting list with the others.

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    food for thought, if whatever your comment was referring to was some timeline the announcement said, such as 'results will be returned in XX number of days' or 'applicants will receive notice in XX' days, youre going to have an aneurysm if you take those timelines at face value. About the second or third time you hear '2 weeks' and it takes 4 months, youll have gone crazy.

• Lovetocamp
    commented on 's reply
    **** thanks, didn't read it right.

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    This thread is for the 2016 job announcement.

• Lovetocamp
    replied
    Anyone get anything yet? Should be today or tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• MAA
    commented on 's reply
    I’m a current Fed, so I’d have the time, however they weren’t interested in starting me later. I called another HR rep in DHS and she got back to me and said that HSI wanted folks in before the FY2019 started and there wasn’t any room to negotiate.

Was a bummer for sure.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11110 users online. 461 members and 10649 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X