300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrlafferty
    started a topic HSI 1811 Announcement (July 2016)

HSI 1811 Announcement (July 2016)

Why not start a new one for all that applied or will apply to this one.

I submitted for
    New York City
    San Juan PR
    Fajardo PR

Good luck everyone.

Like how we'll be randomly selected for poly.

• chipperjones
    commented on 's reply
    CFAV Ive had multiple TS SCI in the mil as well as passing other Polys before, And I am current DHS. I have access to like maybe like 20 systems? as an HSI employee I don't think you will be polygraphed. to be honest I haven't heard anyone getting any more polys since early December...But there is other people that aren't current fed or LEO and just skating on by with no polys, SMDH

• CFAV
    commented on 's reply
    chipperjones maybe his background is different than yours? I have a TS-SCI with HSI, that **** is way more in-depth than a poly would be? I would hope I dont have to poly...

• chipperjones
    commented on 's reply
    Incredible how the ones that did the poly are getting ****ing wrecked while others didn't even do it...unbelievable.

• ericville
    commented on 's reply
    No poly - just a simple medical follow-up for LASIK.

• chipperjones
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats did you poly?

• ericville
    replied
    I got the call today too. Offered LA or SF, went with LA. EOD Feb 4th and start FLETC on Feb 5th.

Leave a comment:

• chipperjones
    commented on 's reply
    You weren't Polygraphed were you Big E? I can believe they kicked me from the process for failing something not everyone has to do...

• CFAV
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! What locations did you pick when you applied? I messed up and picked San Antonio instead of El Paso. Great guys over in El Paso!

• BigE
    replied
    Got the call. I thought the gov was supposed to be shut-down!

Offered El Paso or Albuquerque. Chose El Paso.

Leave a comment:

• chipperjones
    commented on 's reply
    Omg, that's horrible CFAV. I dont see how they can only give the poly to some and not all, then DQ someone for failing a poly? But if they didn't poly me then I go on and get hired? It literally makes no sense. It's like saying ok, everyone go run a mile...except you guys, you guys are cool. How is any of this fair and even hiring practice if some of us are being subjected to different hiring standards?

• CFAV
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, that's how I see it too. Never stop going after what you want in life!

• triniboy05
    commented on 's reply
    Oh okay got ya, that’s cool. I don’t look at it as “taking it away” from anyone else. What God has for you, is for you, and the same applies to them. All you can do is your part, good luck with everything.

• CFAV
    replied
    triniboy05 yeah, Im an 1801 GS-13... I'm applying for the 1811 position. Granted I understand some people are hoping to get this job and quit working at Wal-Mart or whatever, nonetheless I still want to be a SA within the agency. What i meant by that is, I have come across a few bitter people that when I tell them I'm already a GS13... they think I should be happy and not seek to "take away" a position from someone else or something.

Leave a comment:

• triniboy05
    commented on 's reply
    CFAV so you’re current HSI and in the HSI process?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10219 users online. 316 members and 9903 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X