Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was curious to know if this happened to anyone else. I got another one of those emails relating to the direct hire over the weekend. Like last time, it said I don't have to do any more assessments and I'm good to go as is. I thought that was odd as I got an email a couple weeks ago saying I was no longer being considered for the direct hire at this time due to the volume of applicants. My friend said all of this happened to him also.
    Last edited by BigE; 07-24-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• LawGrunt
      LawGrunt commented
      Editing a comment
      BigE - I was wondering the same thing. I got one on Sunday (and let’s be serious, we all know that OPM doesn’t work on a Sunday) but I got a second one today... Strange...

• BigE
      BigE commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. I got another one today too.

• Would someone please PM me the phone number for PSU and/or Med Review? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Anyone know when the next med review board might meet ? The one two weeks ago had calls follow it the following week so clearly they made a dent with clearance. One rumor I heard was the board meets twice a month.

Comment

• Still waiting on med review. Haven't heard anything re: background since submitting e-QIP.

Comment

• blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it seems some things have slowed down a bit. Sometimes the BI is dependent upon finding an available contractor to take your case. If there aren’t many in your area it can take longer.

• Crickets... any good news ? None here. The wait is long

Comment

• TigerTown45
          TigerTown45 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got the call last Monday. I was in Med Review like most as well. My timeline is about 2 weeks ahead of yours (drug test, physical etc). Just basing that off of your previous post. Anyone can message me with specific questions if you want. I start October 10th at FLETC. Hang in there, everyone. The call will come.

• blok2400
          blok2400 commented
          Editing a comment
          Was your med review for more than vision ? Those seemed to go fast but mines more than vision though minor.

• BigE
          BigE commented
          Editing a comment
          TigerTown45 no poly then?

• Crickets here as well. Congrats on the call tiger! When did you go into med review?

Comment

• So the last three fletc classes are a month apart seems like Aug sept now oct.

Comment

• So one of the guys on Delphi forum said he’s a 2016 applicant and was contacted last week to schedule a polygraph. Was explained as a step for all ICE LE positions...anyone else hear anything of the sort?

Comment

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just the Delphi post. My understanding is he hadn’t done the BI phase yet even though his transfers over. Maybe those of us who have cleared background won’t ? Not sure. I recently passed another poly with a different 3 letter agency so I’m wondering if they’ll take that to save time.

• Well there’s already people getting tentative offers from the direct hire announcement... here some of us are over two years into the process and stuck in medical review getting passed by people from direct hire before we know it. No consistentcey with these processes. Ok I feel better after ranting.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog - would love to have seen your comment. Wondering the same thing as @block2400, I've been sitting in Dallas purgatory as well watching, waiting, and wondering. Anyone else not even start their BI yet but told in pending status?

Comment

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was told background cleared but medical purgatory is pending. Hoping for good news by years end. You’re BI hasn’t started ? Current clearance?

• Correct and no. My theory is they are pushing current Feds/clearance/non-med hold through first including direct hire, and the rest on med hold/non-fed through if more bodies are needed. Just the trend I've noticed.
            Last edited by pn3karr; 08-21-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Any updates for anyone, especially those in med hold? Called med review number last week and a helpful gentleman said he’d send a memo to MRO to check on mine as he said vision retests shouldn’t take that long...no telling what impact that will have if any. Couple of my friends from back home (NY) said they were contacted by BI for a meeting this week. Myself and my references met with investigator down here in Atl last month.

Comment

• Lamp Lighter
                Lamp Lighter commented
                Editing a comment
                Not a word, dude. Last communication I heard from med review was on 7/27 which said I was still pending. Haven't heard anything about BI or PRT. Meanwhile, it has been over two year since I applied. It's a tad...frustrating.

*Update: On Friday, 8/24, I was actually contacted by personnel security to begin my BI. So that’s positive.
                Last edited by Lamp Lighter; 08-27-2018, 07:59 AM. Reason: Update

• blok2400
                blok2400 commented
                Editing a comment
                Good to hear lamp! What’s crazy is the direct hire people who applied a few months ago are already being contacted by PSU. Go figure. Hoping med review speeds it up.

• Any 2016'ers being told they are still pending with PSU and haven't met with BI yet?

Comment

• raptor170
                raptor170 commented
                Editing a comment
                All I have done is test (92) and nothing further...

• ericville
                ericville commented
                Editing a comment
                I wonder if you are pending a poly or a review to determine risk for a poly prior to BI initation.

• blok2400
                blok2400 commented
                Editing a comment
                I cleared PSU at least a month ago. Sitting in medical purgatory

• battlewagon
                battlewagon commented
                Editing a comment
                If you tested at 92 and havent done a single step since then, I would be reaching out to ask why your app hasnt moved forwarded. I tested lower than that in the 2015 application and have been hired for a while now.

• Haven’t checked with PSU in a while, cleared to EOD since June 7th but have been sitting in med purgatory.

Comment

• blok2400
                blok2400 commented
                Editing a comment
                I’ve been in medical purgatory since May 17th. Cleared PSU. Every 3 weeks I email medical and get told I’m pending.

• BigE
                BigE commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't feel bad blok2400. I'm in the same boat as you.

• blok2400
                blok2400 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh I know I’m not alone in this, I see direct hire and I’m almost beside myself at the speed. I should of dropped a line on that announcement.

• javedn16
                javedn16 commented
                Editing a comment
                Seriously, the entire process here is so disheveled. I get that the accepted standard is that these things move sloway, but the fact that we’re basically just awaiting some paperwork to move after we’ve been cleared for months is crazy

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10016 users online. 371 members and 9645 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X