Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for a friend: will the direct hire announcement still require the applicant to take the computer based assessment?
    "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• blok2400
      blok2400 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d love direct hire but I’ve waited long enough at this point I just want the job. I’ll make the best of the location.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
      Editing a comment
      direct hire won't be for a while...

• CFAV
      CFAV commented
      Editing a comment
      All direct hire does is allow the process to be streamlined, no interior offices locations will be guaranteed. Most will still go to the border.... Direct hire is aimed at allowing offices who work with good task force officers the opportunity to put them into federal job easier... basically, take the deputy sheriff that works with you and make them a fed.

• Lamp Lighter
      Lamp Lighter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the responses clarifying.

• Shocktroop - Check your messages when you get a sec. Sent you a PM a couple days ago.

Comment

• Are people notified of their medical clearing?

Comment

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        From what I understand, no. You need to pretty much ask. They have t gotten back to me yet.

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        I called Dallas and they said it’s been received, it’s set for review. They say if there’s a problem my med review they’ll let me know. I don’t see any problems but you never know.

• aspiring_fed
        aspiring_fed commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, guys.

• Anyone know anyone that got an offer and doesn't already have a clearence?

Comment

• green_machine22
        green_machine22 commented
        Editing a comment
        so far no, everyone I've heard of getting an EOD has a security clearance that carried over from a previous job.

• Shapired
        Shapired commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah that's what I've heard but wasn't sure, thanks!

• blok2400: What number did you call for Dallas to check on your medical? Also, how long after your medical did you check? I just want to make sure they receive it. My medical office was kinda... eh.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Shapired
        Shapired commented
        Editing a comment
        Blok did they call you or email.

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        Email, if you didn’t get one you’re probably fine. They reviewed my medical within 2.5 weeks of getting it done.

• Shapired
        Shapired commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sure you'll be good brother. Who knows if they are even moving on non clearence guys

• blok2400
        blok2400 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah you may be right, I know my BI submitted his report Wednesday. Who knows how long that takes.

• Got a missed call from a 214 number today. I think i missed my EOD call. Does anyone have a good HR contact to call? Know if they are calling on weekends? Or anyone who HAS gotten the call could you PM me to check if this missed call the same number? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by WireFan2017 View Post
        Got a missed call from a 214 number today. I think i missed my EOD call. Does anyone have a good HR contact to call? Know if they are calling on weekends? Or anyone who HAS gotten the call could you PM me to check if this missed call the same number? Thanks
        If it was eod they would of left a message....eod calls also normally come from a number which is all zero’s

Comment

• Those stuck in med review like me, Delphi forums talk of a year waiting period.. if that’s true they are missing out on very qualified applicants over medical technicalities. I can’t imagine waiting another year. Let’s hope they find a way to speed things up.

Comment

• Sorry, one more question for those who have done their medical. I gave a urine sample during my medical. Was that for the drug screening, or have people been giving urine samples at their medical, but also getting scheduled to do a separate sample for only a drug screening?

Thanks!

Comment

• Wise135
              Wise135 commented
              Editing a comment
              Medical and drug screening were separate for me, with no sample being given during the medical examination.

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same, no urine at medical

• aspiring_fed
              aspiring_fed commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds like that may have been my drug screening. Thanks!

• I had my medical last week anyone have time frAme on when they got a call for drug test

Comment

• Wise135
              Wise135 commented
              Editing a comment
              I received both calls within an hour of each other.

• Did anyone BI call them to let them know they were done with the BI and submitted it?

Comment

• blok2400
              blok2400 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine texted me but I asked if he would keep me in the loop and he was more than happy to.

• Shapired
              Shapired commented
              Editing a comment
              Great thanks!

• Originally posted by Shapired View Post
            Did anyone BI call them to let them know they were done with the BI and submitted it?
            Mine called when she was done. Took almost 2 weeks to send in

Comment

• Originally posted by County_det View Post

Mine called when she was done. Took almost 2 weeks to send in
              Is that start to finish or two weeks after she was finished to submit it?

Comment

• County_det
                County_det commented
                Editing a comment
                Took her about two weeks from start to finish

• blok2400
                blok2400 commented
                Editing a comment
                Same about two weeks.. now my medical with follow up I’m sure will take months

• Shapired
                Shapired commented
                Editing a comment
                County_det- did they say you were
                Good to go? If so by email or call?

• Originally posted by Shapired View Post
              County_det- did they say you were
              Good to go? If so by email or call?
              Havent gotten anything yet. I called last week to get an update on things. The lady rushed me off the phone telling me I was “about to get a phone call” then she whispered, “Congratulations.” I have been violently waiting for my phone to ring since but nada...

Comment

• blok2400
                blok2400 commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome man! Hopefully I won’t be too far behind. Who did you call to inquire? The TSL number ?

• Originally posted by blok2400 View Post
              Awesome man! Hopefully I won’t be too far behind. Who did you call to inquire? The TSL number ?
              I was calling the Med review number for ICE. But Have left messages at both.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11279 users online. 460 members and 10819 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X