Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know we're all still waiting for interviews, but does anybody have word on a potential timeframe for training?

Comment

• ForzaMilan
      ForzaMilan commented
      Editing a comment
      I loled a little when I read this. No one knows, not even the people who get paid to know and set it up.

• battlewagon
      battlewagon commented
      Editing a comment
      I received the call from the 2015 announcement a few weeks ago, and they still cant tell me an EOD date, an academy date, so on and so forth. So there is 0% chance anyone can accurately predict when training will occur for this announcement. And it looks like poly is coming for this announcement, so the hiring process will take even longer.

As far as the training duration, CITP for those who do not current have it is 12 weeks, HSI SAT is 15 weeks (95% sure).

• 2015 announcement one-stop interview flunky here. Has anyone who has passed the written previously for past announcements, been contacted for the next step for this 2016 announcement? They were supposed to start contacting us this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigE View Post
      2015 announcement one-stop interview flunky here. Has anyone who has passed the written previously for past announcements, been contacted for the next step for this 2016 announcement? They were supposed to start contacting us this month.
      Nothing yet. I'm sure there will be a flurry of activity on here when it does.

Comment

• DoD88 Cool. I want them to take all the time they want. I can't interview again until May of Next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigE View Post
          They were supposed to start contacting us this month.
          it appears that hurricane Irma has pushed back the FLETC schedule 2-3 weeks, we might get some movement around mid-October.

Comment

• Pretty quiet around here. Anyone heard anything about things moving any time soon?
            "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• I saw that there was a posting on USA JOBS for Polygrapher for ICE....looks like it has arrived folks. Hopefully we can sneak by, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Slim 315
                Slim 315 commented
                Editing a comment
                At the rate things go, if they're just hiring polygraphers now then it'll be a while before they actually start doing polys.

• Was contacted by an HSI field office today to schedule an interview for the end of the month. I'm going to have to interview at an alternate location, either a field office closer to home, or one near a training course I may be in at the time (will have to miss a day of training, too, if that's the case).

Anyone else contacted for their interviews yet? Anyone have a good lead on how/where to study up for the interview?

Comment

• BigE
                BigE commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup. Heard something this morning myself. Same thing.

• chipperjones
                chipperjones commented
                Editing a comment
                Was it a call or an emal? And what area are you are at if you don't mind me asking?

• BigE
                BigE commented
                Editing a comment
                Just an email. Two actually. Don't know how excited I can really get about it though. It may get rescinded between now and whenever the interviews are, unless it ends up being after May 8th of next year. I'm not supposed to be allowed to interview until then.

• Originally posted by elanith View Post
              Was contacted by an HSI field office today to schedule an interview for the end of the month. I'm going to have to interview at an alternate location, either a field office closer to home, or one near a training course I may be in at the time (will have to miss a day of training, too, if that's the case).

Anyone else contacted for their interviews yet? Anyone have a good lead on how/where to study up for the interview?
              nice, hopefully I hear something soon as well....I guess no one stop this time?

Comment

• Very nice. Just got the email myself. Anyone else put in for El Paso One Stop?

Comment

• Can anyone who has gotten the invite so far post the one stop dates and locations that are being offered? I'm trying to work out if I'll need to take leave/budget for plane to
                  ​​​​tickets and hotel. I'm in the DC area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slim 315 View Post
                    Can anyone who has gotten the invite so far post the one stop dates and locations that are being offered? I'm trying to work out if I'll need to take leave/budget for plane to
                    ​​​​tickets and hotel. I'm in the DC area.
                    My understanding is these are not for one stops but for the oral board only. I didn't have a date on my email for the interview other than a reply by date.

Comment

• Received my email today to pick interview dates and times.

Comment

• Does anyone know if HSI contacts your current agency/employer before you fill out an SF86/eQIP? I have my structured interview scheduled and am just wondering if they do any reference checks, etc at this stage in the process.

Comment

• battlewagon
                        battlewagon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They didn't call any of my references at any point, for HSI or DO

• Do most of you have vet pref? Trying to figure out the order they're calling/emailing for interviews.

Comment

• Slim 315
                        Slim 315 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I got my email today.

Eligibility rating: 87
                        Vet preference: 0 pts
                        Written test score: 91.7
                        Location preference: LA, NYC, Michigan
                        F/O: Baltimore

My guess is that it's just based on what Field Office you're processing through. Seems like the emails are coming from each individual Office instead of in bulk.

Good luck!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5033 users online. 240 members and 4793 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X