Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A free, anonymous way to see if there is a better department out there for you

There are more than 12,000 LE agencies in the US. Even if you are happy where you're at, nothing says you couldn't be happier. This is free, anonymous and requires no commitment.

http://www.workingpolice.com/?page_id=251
    www.workingpolice.com

So I fill out a profile, and you attempt to match it with departments that are hiring, based on the features I listed as important? Kind of like EHarmony.

I suppose it could work. Good luck.

Website looked really simple and primitive, btw. Not dogging, just saying it could use some panache.
    One day, lad, this will all be yours.

Comment

Yeah, just like e harmony. Without the romance. It is a primitive site, but I am a bit of a caveman. Thanks for checking it out though. Tell your friends if you enjoyed any of the articles. Keep it to yourself if it sucked though.
      www.workingpolice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Barney_Doyle View Post
        Yeah, just like e harmony. Without the romance. It is a primitive site, but I am a bit of a caveman. Thanks for checking it out though. Tell your friends if you enjoyed any of the articles. Keep it to yourself if it sucked though.

I did read your 'Ranking of Cops on The Wire' post. Good article about the best thing I've ever seen on television. You had me scratching my head though by omitting one particular character who was central to the dysfunctional organizational zeitgeist the show so perfectly captured (look left). What gives?
        One day, lad, this will all be yours.

Comment

I'm going worst to best, and part one was just covering the worst. Nutty wasn't the best, but not the worst either.
          www.workingpolice.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11071 users online. 454 members and 10617 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X