300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcash87 View Post
    I know the interviews were in VA, but are those who who live elsewhere taking your physicals in your local area? Is it with a govt agency or do they give you a contracted doctor's office?
    Government agency (HHS).

Comment

Originally posted by bcash87 View Post
      I know the interviews were in VA, but are those who who live elsewhere taking your physicals in your local area? Is it with a govt agency or do they give you a contracted doctor's office?
      I did my med screening w/ a government contractor.. my drug testing as well

Comment

Anyone here up to the PT test point yet?

Anyone past it and on to Final Offer?

M-11
        “All men dream...... But not equally..
        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
          Anyone here up to the PT test point yet?

Anyone past it and on to Final Offer?

M-11
          I just finished the medical and drug screen. Haven't heard anything about the PT test yet. I figured they may need to send our medical file off to the agency Medical Review Officer for a final stamp of approval before we get the thumbs up for the PT test. I'm totally okay with that though. It definitely gives me time to keep working on my push-ups.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this and see if anyone has moved on to the PFT or gotten a final offer with a location.

Comment

I'm waiting on PT test.

Have not heard anything since drug test a few weeks ago.

Comment

There are a few folks on the ICE/HSI board over at Delphi who have been posting about the USMS 1811 lateral process. It appears a few have taken the PT test. One guy got who recently took the PFT also got an offer for a class starting October 17th. There is also a rumor there might be a December class as well. Personally haven't heard a peep since the drug screen.

Comment

Just wondering if any other laterals on here are still in limbo waiting for the FIT Test and/or background to clear?

Comment

IRS1811- PM Sent

Comment

Let's get this thread fired back up. Lateral class starts towards the end of February for those who have not heard.

Comment

I've got my PFT next week.

Anyone know exactly how long the USMS add on is? I've heard a variety of fairy tales...

I've also heard that it's a total smoke session, so get ready to PT.

Comment

Anyone else going to the upcoming class? Just wondering how many may be on board.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7583 users online. 245 members and 7338 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X