Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop Fitness

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cop Fitness

    Although the minimum fitness standards as described in this article may seem low, some applicants are not prepared enough to pass. Law enforcement is a great career, but you need to prepare yourself for it.

    https://medium.com/homeland-security...715#.9qiau3kc6

  • #2
    Originally posted by ehd View Post
    Although the minimum fitness standards as described in this article may seem low, some applicants are not prepared enough to pass. Law enforcement is a great career, but you need to prepare yourself for it.

    https://medium.com/homeland-security...715#.9qiau3kc6
    As a former cop I went out of my way to make sure I was never in a Dunkin Donuts. I hate that stereotype. I also still find it embarrassing to see obese cops. Absolutely zero excuse.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kwaz View Post
      As a former cop I went out of my way to make sure I was never in a Dunkin Donuts. I hate that stereotype. I also still find it embarrassing to see obese cops. Absolutely zero excuse.
      Did that mean you found your way to Krispy Kreme? Or your other local bakery?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
        Did that mean you found your way to Krispy Kreme? Or your other local bakery?
        I ate my doughnuts in secret like some hoarder with an eating disorder lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ehd View Post
          Although the minimum fitness standards as described in this article may seem low, some applicants are not prepared enough to pass. Law enforcement is a great career, but you need to prepare yourself for it.

          https://medium.com/homeland-security...715#.9qiau3kc6
          True, but on the same token I have seen a lot of fat cops with IQ's through the roof that could close cases like Columbo. Being able to lift a bag of rocks doesn't necessarily make you the best cop.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LadyKiller View Post
            True, but on the same token I have seen a lot of fat cops with IQ's through the roof that could close cases like Columbo. Being able to lift a bag of rocks doesn't necessarily make you the best cop.
            For sure, Ideally you want both in an officer but I'll solve my own cases and take the partner who can run and I know will be at my 6 when I'm going after some knucklehead in a dark alley. That's just me though

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kwaz View Post
              For sure, Ideally you want both in an officer but I'll solve my own cases and take the partner who can run and I know will be at my 6 when I'm going after some knucklehead in a dark alley. That's just me though
              But you know buddy, you are most often stuck with what you have and make due.

              Now find a nice dark corner in your beat and partake in a fine fried sugary doughy calorie- filled delight.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                But you know buddy, you are most often stuck with what you have and make due.

                Now find a nice dark corner in your beat and partake in a fine fried sugary doughy calorie- filled delight.
                lol definitely. Some times you get Barney Fife other times you get Tackleberry. Gotta make due either way...Now onto some donuts.

                Comment

                MR300x250 Tablet

                Collapse

                What's Going On

                Collapse

                There are currently 11560 users online. 468 members and 11092 guests.

                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                Welcome Ad

                Collapse
                Working...
                X