Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LONG_HORN
    commented on 's reply
    Hold your horse cowboy!! You still have 3 days assessment in NM and background check than last HRP qualification. By the way you are not the only one applied to job. They usually get 3-5 k applicants and they invite to NM 150 applicants. Buying house or thinking about moving family needs to hold till make sure you will receive final offer for school seat. If you have more questions send me pm.

• Glock_Guy23
    replied
    I’m waiting on my Conditional Offer. Took my drug screening 2 weeks ago. I’d be relocating my family to Tennessee should everything go my way. I got a starting off just north of $50K. Does anybody know how much the NV 01 guys in TN actually make with incentive pay/per diem/OT? I’m wondering what sort of house I’d be able to afford down there should I make through and accept a final offer.

Leave a comment:

• LONG_HORN
    commented on 's reply
    You will be on the road %50 and %25 training. Read job description!

• Msmith77
    replied
    How often are you gone from home? And for how long? Any info would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• LONG_HORN
    commented on 's reply
    Either you driving or riding, read job description carefully before applying anything!

• Saltine Kracker
    commented on 's reply
    How far in the hiring process did you get?

• sapper101
    commented on 's reply
    If the DoD took charge of this then the program would seriously be screwed up.

• RSORX8510
    replied
    I declined the offer given to me in Albuquerque a few months ago. The thing that really turned me off is driving tractor trailers. The job description sounds much sexier than it is from what I keep hearing from former Couriers.

Leave a comment:

• Saltine Kracker
    replied
    User delete
    Last edited by Saltine Kracker; 03-17-2019, 01:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• B O Double
    commented on 's reply
    3 confirmed classes for 2019

• B O Double
    replied
    Who all are hired into the January 2019 class?

Leave a comment:

• LONG_HORN
    commented on 's reply
    Did he get final offer or he just assuming he will get it??

• LONG_HORN
    commented on 's reply
    It’s all on his conditional offer letter or he selected shows on his final offer letter his base pay. Overtime is various on location. Amarillo and Oak Ridge has more overtime. First year he will looking for Amarillo location $70-85 k depend on how much he can hit the road.

• okc2018
    replied
    Can someone explain how pay/compensation works? What are pay bands? Does anyone know what the estimated starting pay is?

Leave a comment:

• okc2018
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for sharing. My husband is currently trying to decide between this job and our local PD. Still have not made a decision, but it's getting very close to crunch time.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8061 users online. 366 members and 7695 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X